Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » ~Run Rabbit Run (MxM)~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

~Greetings, beautiful people~
I have been wanting to play this new character I created, and he's a very sweet boy, so if you don't like him then you can go ahead and make me cry cause he is BABY!
I will make art for him soon I swear-
Anyways, here are some cute prompts I came up with, and if you check out my other prompts, I'm sure they can work just fine too!
Thriller, Horror, Romance, Biblical Themes, Weirdcore Stuff, Fluff, Adventure, Action, Slice-Of-Life (with a twist)

1. Mythical creatures are very common in the forest. You are a dominant, very strong being that resides in this domain, and you are not too fond of creatures in your dwelling. You are known to be a god, a diety, or perhaps you are just a powerful being within the woods. One day, you sense a creature within your space, and you decide to check it out. A small rabbit boy is within reach...what do you do? Do you chase him away? Do you greet him in a friendly manner? Do you plan to feast on his flesh and bones, or do you perhaps take him for a peaceful night out in the woods~? The choice is yours...
(I'm a huge sucker for powerful beings and odd world settings, just an FYI)

2. Come one, come all to BunnyBoy's Cafe! Where there is only the finest of beverages this side of town! Perhaps you are someone looking for something sweet to drink, or maybe you're a mafia boss coming in for something strong. Maybe you're someone mysterious looking for peace and quiet, or maybe you're just a charismatic fella looking for someone cute to take home tonight~. Whatever it may be, BunnyBoy's Cafe is for you! Here you'll find coffee, tea, sweet rolls, and perhaps a potential love interest? Oh, and I forgot to mention the best part of all, why, the bunny boy running this establishment of course!

3. Mama mia, how did you get roped up into this mess? One is a bad boy, looking for trouble, possibly a thief, and a bit of a reputation for himself. The other is shy, soft to the touch, and very huggable. (I don't think he likes admitting it.) This seems like a very unlikely pairing, but at the same time, is it really? Anything could happen: demon rituals, a bank heist, a high school crush, or maybe even just simply crossed paths. These two will fall for each other, one way or another- orrr...maybe not since they seem to be at odds. Who knows? Only one way to find out!!!
As I said before, if you want to see more prompts, check them out on my other prompt page! They work just as well!
PM me if interested!!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » ~Run Rabbit Run (MxM)~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus