Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 1 on 1 or small group role play! (Zombie (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for a partner or a small group (5-7 people) to roleplay a zombie apocalypse setting!

I will likely be using either my oc Michael or Flynn or I'll just make one up for the role play (most likely)
Or all of them..

I am VERY new to this website so would like to role play with others who have more experienced with this site

Please write 12+ lines and have proper grammar/spelling. Be okay with gore/violent themes and be realistic! No crazy futuristic guns or armor or anything. We can discuss how the zombie outbreak happens beforehand or figure it out during the role play. You can (and should probably) play more than one character so we can kill off a few :D

(romance is fine but don't try and only make it about romance, it's mostly oh no zombie hurt ow ow)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

I have a character perfect for this, actually three characters
Goldy (played by Moon_Sun)

So 12+ lines as in pretty long sentences,gore and death to zombies?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 1 on 1 or small group role play! (Zombie (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus