Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Interest Check: Story and World Share Discord

RoleplayBee

Hello, I've been playing around with the idea of creating a discord server for sharing worlds and stories, as well as getting feedback on them. I'm looking to see if people would actively participate by giving feedback and asking questions about stuff other people share. I don't think it'll take off unless the members are engaging reach other on their creations.

Would you join a server for sharing your stories and worlds? If you did, would it be solely to receive feedback, or would you also give feedback to others?
RoleplayBee wrote:
Hello, I've been playing around with the idea of creating a discord server for sharing worlds and stories, as well as getting feedback on them. I'm looking to see if people would actively participate by giving feedback and asking questions about stuff other people share. I don't think it'll take off unless the members are engaging reach other on their creations.

Would you join a server for sharing your stories and worlds? If you did, would it be solely to receive feedback, or would you also give feedback to others?

I would join for feedback, though I think it would also be cool if there was a way for people to add on to or participate in other peoples worlds (or stories)
for example, if someone made a universe, maybe someone could help the creator with new species, species art, or even make their own character to exist in the universe?
OR for people who shared stories, maybe someone else could collab with the creator, whether looking it over and giving ideas for what to add, or adding their own character into the story and directly working with them to keep the story going?

If this discord does get created, I'd love an invite link!
RoleplayBee Topic Starter

Dragon_Eye wrote:
I would join for feedback, though I think it would also be cool if there was a way for people to add on to or participate in other peoples worlds (or stories)
for example, if someone made a universe, maybe someone could help the creator with new species, species art, or even make their own character to exist in the universe?
OR for people who shared stories, maybe someone else could collab with the creator, whether looking it over and giving ideas for what to add, or adding their own character into the story and directly working with them to keep the story going?

If this discord does get created, I'd love an invite link!

The server has been created and you're more than welcome to join! As for your collaboration ideas, I think there's plenty of room for that!

https://discord.gg/srCEy3FEqD

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Interest Check: Story and World Share Discord

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus