Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » CLOSED// Fall- Pumpkin pies and ghostly sighs.

Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Some tea would be very nice." Sandra answered. "I'm partial to some milk and no sugar in mine, thanks. We might have gotten off on the wrong foot at first, but I think that we'll be able to get along nicely." She was always the kind of person to see the positive side to something, and try to make friends from it.
Lucinda Smith (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Jazmine tea works for me!" Thankful everyone seemed more or less down for it, Lucy held a bit more confidence in her words. "See. Don't you like tea? Kiran makes it really nicely. And I don't know about you, but i'm sure Alwina or you have some nice stories to tell!" Lucy wasn't entirely sure what she meant by nice...perhaps interesting would have been a more appropriate word.

The ghost whimpered, seeming to become coy and a bit awkward as she made her way to her feet. "I...don't know if I can have tea. I've never had it before."

"What? You're saying you can change forms and grow legs but...can't taste tea?" Lucinda inquired.

"Good Point..." The ghost replied and soon the two women would make their way beside the countertop. Pumpkin guts lay splayed on the counter top and floors still but at least they weren't trying to attack anyone anymore. Even if the Ghost didn't voice it, she was quite happy to be able to join people for something "normal". Lucinda was just glad to have everything to be over with...and both girls would delight in whichever tea Kiran would prepare, and they both intended to enjoy the small remnants of a peaceful evening while enjoying simple conversation, tea with a hint of pumpkin guts, and the occasional content sighs of the ghost who finally felt she could fit in.

Perhaps there'd be a place this comfy for her in the afterlife too. She'd be sure to check it out after.

((Okaay! I figured we could wrap it up here for the most part! Haha took a very different turn then I was thinking but I had fun roleplaying with you all! Thanks for your patience and help writing a cute little story ~. Not too spooky but all about friendship and fall XD ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » CLOSED// Fall- Pumpkin pies and ghostly sighs.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus