Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto: A Different Story [Small Discord (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

RoleplayBee

Hello, I'm Bastion, and I'm looking for a few people to collaborate and roleplay an alternate timeline in the Naruto-verse.

The Plot
This will be an alternate timeline where the canon characters never existed. I would like to create a unique timeline populated by our OCs, probably starting in the Warring States era. We could go as early as when chakra existing in the world, if that appeals to the group. At minimum I want to discuss the earlier events, even if we don't roleplay anything set before the modern times.

The Requirements
These requirements are non-negotiable.
    Write in 3rd person, descriptive format (full sentences.)
    No bigotry of any kind.
    No ghosting. If you're no longer interested in taking part, please at least drop me or the chat a message that you're leaving.
    Communicate if there's an issue.
    Keep anything depicted PG-13. Whether minors join or not, it's a good rule of thumb to ensure everything stays within the general comfort zone.

Applying
Please reply or pm me with the completed form listed below. I will include my answers so you can get an idea of who I am and how to complete the form.

Name:
Introduction: [1-2 sentences talking about your interests and life.]

Availability: [How frequently and when you'll interact with the chat.]
Ideas: [Any ideas you have for how the timeline could change.]

Name: Bastion
Pronouns: He/him
Introduction: I'm disabled, agender, asexual, and autistic. I love cats and I guess Naruto is my special interest despite not being super into it post-timeskip. Also I have roughly 30 Naruto characters.

Availability: I'm free almost everyday between 10am-8pm EST. I do have D&D 3 times a week though, which takes up 2-3 hours Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. I'll usually respond right away.
Ideas: I love the idea of the first Hokage being a Uchiha. I'm also kinda interested in at the very least Konohagakure forbidding children from becoming ninja (so genin would be 15 at youngest.)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Naruto: A Different Story [Small Discord (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus