Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Food Truck Adventures but without the tr (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Before you ask if cooking stuff is all im going to focus on while i'm here, no, its not, but for now, it is. So basically I'm here today to see if anyone would like to basically participate in a restaurant of some sort! it could be anything really, a fancy, expensive, and luxury restaurant, or a reliable, quick, and crowded fast food place, and I am also including fictional elements to this, like a restaurant that is located in Hell, a restaurant entirely made from the void, it could be alive, it could be made out of paper, whatever else you can think of.

What I'm aiming for is basically a laid back, slice of life kind of thing that I want to go on with this roleplay, this time though, the restaurant is stationary, it does not move, it stays there where it was originally placed and won't move...ever, unless we go bankrupt or whatever, and we gotta move, but besides that, it will not move.

The genres are different and dependable, could be normal, not normal, slightly normal, whatever, anyway, I usually am literate, I can play multiple characters at once, this is open to all ages, and I usually prefer for who I'm role playing to be literate as well, but I'm fine with any, except one liners, and that should be it.

I roleplay only in the pm's, and I also roleplay on Discord! if you want that, just message me, and that should be it! Hope to see you in my pm's!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

MangoNekros

IcanTtouCHGrass wrote:
Before you ask if cooking stuff is all im going to focus on while i'm here, no, its not, but for now, it is. So basically I'm here today to see if anyone would like to basically participate in a restaurant of some sort! it could be anything really, a fancy, expensive, and luxury restaurant, or a reliable, quick, and crowded fast food place, and I am also including fictional elements to this, like a restaurant that is located in Hell, a restaurant entirely made from the void, it could be alive, it could be made out of paper, whatever else you can think of.

What I'm aiming for is basically a laid back, slice of life kind of thing that I want to go on with this roleplay, this time though, the restaurant is stationary, it does not move, it stays there where it was originally placed and won't move...ever, unless we go bankrupt or whatever, and we gotta move, but besides that, it will not move.

The genres are different and dependable, could be normal, not normal, slightly normal, whatever, anyway, I usually am literate, I can play multiple characters at once, this is open to all ages, and I usually prefer for who I'm role playing to be literate as well, but I'm fine with any, except one liners, and that should be it.

I roleplay only in the pm's, and I also roleplay on Discord! if you want that, just message me, and that should be it! Hope to see you in my pm's!

You had me at cooking I think you said it give me now
Now this was the kind of story I was looking for..I would love to do this! I do have a character in mind too for this so this is very exciting!
Delfina (played by thudgirl)

How about a bakery?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Food Truck Adventures but without the tr (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus