Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hellish Tendencies (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lucifer (played by MangoNekros)

So you and your friends were busy playing with an ouija board or whatever in an abandoned school. That's what the cool kids do, right? So anyway here you are asking a wooden slab with letters on it questions to no avail. You and your friends thought this whole ouija board thing was a big hoax, until you decide to ask it where it was. Nothing happend for a few moments and when you and your friends were about to give up the piece you all held down started to move.

"B-E-H-I-N-D"

And with that you shakily turned around expecting something horrifying, only to see a cute guy with black hair and red eyes, leaning against a wal with his arms folded. "Well?" he asked

(I don't even known Lucifer is literally my joke OC I use on Discord but I brought him here because some people like him on Discord so uhhhhh yeah)
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

hey sounds pretty cool mind if i join. I'm willing to play the demon
if that's fine
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Demongirl1024 wrote:
hey sounds pretty cool mind if i join. I'm willing to play the demon
if that's fine

The post is about my demon lol
Ellie (played anonymously)

Lucifer wrote:
So you and your friends were busy playing with an ouija board or whatever in an abandoned school. That's what the cool kids do, right? So anyway here you are asking a wooden slab with letters on it questions to no avail. You and your friends thought this whole ouija board thing was a big hoax, until you decide to ask it where it was. Nothing happend for a few moments and when you and your friends were about to give up the piece you all held down started to move.

"B-E-H-I-N-D"

And with that you shakily turned around expecting something horrifying, only to see a cute guy with black hair and red eyes, leaning against a wal with his arms folded. "Well?" he asked

I like this idea! pm meh ^^

(I don't even known Lucifer is literally my joke OC I use on Discord but I brought him here because some people like him on Discord so uhhhhh yeah)
This is awesome!

Scarletwolf wrote:
This is awesome!
Alright! Feel free to PM me!
hey may we rp ? i love your prompt

Rpangel15 wrote:
hey may we rp ? i love your prompt

Bump! Everyone who is interested please PM me!

(Bumpies!)

Bump!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hellish Tendencies (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus