Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Creepypasta roleplay request (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Penny (played anonymously)

Hi!
So I made a OC, Penny. A clown killer sorta like Laughing Jack or Laughing Jill.,

For writing span, I don't write a lot it can be from two liners to multi short paragraphs, I do try my best to write for the plot to go forward but I will need some help lol.

For setting it depends on your character since mine is already a creepypasta, so Penny could be on a mission to get you or she could fin you in the woods ,but im open if you have any ideas!

And ill be paling a canon and a OC so ima ask if the person I roleplay with does the same so it is more fair.
Ill be playing as Ticci Toby
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I would mind, but let me know if I should use one of my character specifically alright? Thanks!
Would it be alright if I used Clockwork, or Sally? if not let me know as well.
Penny (played anonymously) Topic Starter

LostWanderer wrote:
I would mind, but let me know if I should use one of my character specifically alright? Thanks!
Would it be alright if I used Clockwork, or Sally? if not let me know as well.
You can be whoever!
I’m very open ^^
Why not pm me?
Hello :)

I would love to do this with a little flufff if you don’t mind:)
Penny (played anonymously) Topic Starter

7654melody7654 wrote:
Hello :)

I would love to do this with a little flufff if you don’t mind:)
Ok pm meh ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Creepypasta roleplay request (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus