Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » TeacherxTeacher RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

It was Saturday, which was a relief. Just two days without having classes and high school sports games. It was only those two days that made Sparrow Ashford keep himself together. Last Friday night had been… eventful. There was a football game, and even though Sparrow’s job was the band, the games always interested him when they weren’t playing, and the Knights (the team of Byrne high school, where Sparrow worked) had won by a hair. It had been a very close game with the two teams being considerably good and it was just one slight-of-hand move by the Knights that crowned them the victor.

Aside from that, a couple players from both the Knights and the opposing teams had gotten injured, so it only made the stakes higher. That was a bit of a nightmare for the band, too. A lot of fight songs playing. A lot more than normal.

Sparrow had no intention of waking up early this morning though. Willow was there, but she always woke up early and did fine without him around. For a 3 year old, she was incredibly responsible, which her mother probably played a part in. Sparrow would have to get up at some point though. She couldn’t do everything on her own and he knew it.

He didn’t get the chance to even wake up a little bit around 9 AM because Willow ran into his room and jumped onto the bed next to him. “Daddyyyyyyyyy!” she squealed, poking at him. He mumbled a little bit, but she didn’t know what he said, so she persisted. She curled up next to him and bumped her head lightly under his chin. “Why are you so sleepy?” She scooted up to open one of his eyes so he would look at her. “You said you take me to the playground today,” she whined a little bit. Oh, had he? He remembered that now… she had asked a million times over the past week. Damn, well, he couldn’t break a promise like that.

“Mhmm, alright,” he muttered. She backed off a little bit, sitting criss crossed waiting for him to get up, half ready to jump onto him if he didn’t. She wasn’t very heavy, so it didn’t hurt him much. Willow was an energetic kid, and had a little bit of separation anxiety, so even if she was responsible on her own, she didn’t leave Sparrow alone for too long. She grabbed his arm and pulled on him a bit. “I’m getting up, I’m getting up,” he said, sitting upright, rubbing his eyes. God, he was tired. He’d probably be fine later. Probably.

Willow smiled and bounded out of the room now that her dad was up. He grumbled a bit, combing through his hair with his fingers. It took him a hot second to be able to get to his feet, since he couldn’t yet think straight. It wasn’t early necessarily, but Sparrow always tended to wake up late on weekends when Willow was at her mom’s house. He did get up though. Showered, got ready, all that stuff a human does.

Sparrow eventually went with Willow to the park, which was just a couple of blocks down the road, so they could walk there. It was around 11 AM since Sparrow wasn’t going to try and take her to the park any earlier than that. She ran around a bit until Sparrow had to call her back so she would get lost or hurt. He was a bit overprotective at times, but mainly only when he needed to be.

Willow knew better than to run off too far luckily. She was well-behaved, but inevitably got into trouble sometimes. That’s just what kids did. They eventually got to the park and Willow immediately ran up to the slide, where she met another kid. She made friends fast too. Social.

Sparrow laughed a bit at her, and shook his head in humor, going to a bench under a tree, keeping an eye on her, but also replying to a few messages and emails he got last night when he couldn’t answer.

Clearly I want a modern day teacherxteacher romance rp with my boi Sparrow. PM me is interested.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » TeacherxTeacher RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus