Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale AU Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Just looking for an undertale au themed rp, I’m bored and looking to kill time. I’ll already be using Alter and Cross sans,and others along the way. You have to at play a fair amount of canon characters (AU versions of sans) to make it fair.

My max is around twelve characters.

Anyway here the plot options

1-There has been trouble in the X-Tale universe,where XGaster took over and started causing mischief,and universes are either dying or the inhabitants are under his control.

2-Daycare themed rp(best I got)

3-Star Sanses(Dream,Ink,and Blue) it’s an AU so similar to Steven Universe, only with skeletons.

4-Redemption arc for the bad sanses(Nightmare,Dust,Horror,and Error)

5-13th Century theme(basically when castles and rulers,dragons and knights existed)

Rules

-Be detailed(I will not accept sentence replies,sorry,can’t work with small replies)

-Do not control my chosen characters

-Don’t be an attention hog(I know you exist,but I will be going back to school since I fully recovered from the flu)

-No godmoding

Rules for romance

-No +18 content

-LGBTQ+ is allowed

-Characters must be the same age (if there is ocs) in order to be together

-Characters must also be around each other a lot for there to be romance

I don’t care too much for ships,whoever falls in love with who,is fine, heck I don’t care if it is Error x Alter

I don’t dis ships,so please don’t dis my ships.(don’t really have any)

Anyway,that is all message me if interested.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

JetFire Topic Starter

Still open
A1-3X (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Are you still open?
JetFire Topic Starter

One more spot open for one on one.

If interested,comment down below
hello is this still open?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Undertale AU Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus