Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Short, Magically Infused Story (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The concept for this story will be:

A local settlement/city's mage guild is running low on members that hold magical qualities, and rumor has it, that there is a nearby, evil, and dangerous witch that must be dealt with. The mage's guild advises that violence begets violence, and to keep their member numbers up, wishes for the witch to be captured alive, brought back to the settlement/city, and placed in a holding spell for all eternity.

Those that of a magical nature are allow to join, but I wish to keep the number of players limited to perhaps, three others.
Pluvio (played by Pantrane)

I've been trying to get a mage group together for awhile... I'm in..
I'm interested :) If none of my current characters interest you, I'm fine with creating a new one ^^
Miss Topic Starter

Wonderful! There was another, and I shall send him a message as well. I shall create the first post as soon as I am able to do so.

Eon: My interest is only ability related, but, should you leave the decision to me, I will make one.

Edit: There were three choices, that I had found, within your character list, Eon. Having split them up and placed them upon my six-sided die. My results leave Natalia to be the chosen character.
What were the other two? I've use Natalia waaaaaay too much recently. I need to give my other characters some love ^^" unless you're set on me using her.

I'm going to guess that one of the others was Dmitri... And the third was either Elemeno or Marina?
Miss Topic Starter

Dmitri? I had glanced through his profile, and I do believe that werewolves are not magic casters. The same applies to Elemeno, but, I did see that Te'van is a magic caster, and Marina was one of them.
Fair enough, but Dmitri also can summon magical things.
Nomti and Eshe are also avid magic users, Eshe more than Nomti.
I haven't used Te'van recently... In like a year actually :) I'd like to use him if that's okay.
Miss Topic Starter

He can? I was unaware. At a glance, I did not see him as a conjurer. But, Te'van was blatantly a spell caster, which, makes him completely acceptable in this story.
mind if I toss in a gentleman thief that I will likely make a werewolf? (Alexander)
Miss Topic Starter

If he is able to cast magic, then I would not mind. Feel free to post in, if that is the case. However, I will not say that werewolves are magic casters, unless they change shape by using a spell, or can cast magic while in werewolf form.
Miss wrote:
If he is able to cast magic, then I would not mind. Feel free to post in, if that is the case. However, I will not say that werewolves are magic casters, unless they change shape by using a spell, or can cast magic while in werewolf form.
no (and I ended up making him a weretiger) time to make Kevin I guess does the guild mind necromancers? (really powerful and he isn't the normal necromancer he is more of a chaotic neutral obsessed with knowledge, also a librarian)
Miss Topic Starter

Necromancer is a school of magic, so it will be allowed, and, I do enjoy weretigers. They are my favorite lycanthropic form.
Kevin McCuloch (played by Pyrak)

Not done yet but at least a start.

I actually have never used this guy in a low tech rp, so for I only have done modren tech ones.
Miss Topic Starter

I am certain that clothing style will not affect the story, but, other modern tech will be highly frowned upon.

He won't have modren tech, I was merely stating that I have never actually played him in medieval tech level rp before, I accidentally spelt it out for instead of far.
Miss Topic Starter

I understand. It will be a new experience for you, which is not always bad.

Is anybody going to post on the IC?
Miss Topic Starter

Christmas has stalled my posting, but I shall post tomorrow.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Short, Magically Infused Story (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus