Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Creation Period (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Creation Period (c.329- 475)

The Creation Period began due to the influence of Tentri Yulland. It was when the borders began to become more clear and modern. Coerians began building their villages. Among the building, they traveled, explored, and traded. The entire land at this time was working on their countries and they trade fairly.

The Coerians named their countries and developed a style based on their surroundings and inhabitants in order to create a truly unique land. For example, Stellar Woods was a mystical, magical style due to its great population of stardust trees and crystals.

The creation period wasn’t only for development of building culture, but also artistic culture, and people created works of art to depict things such as stardust, Gräuel, and even some statues of Tentri Yulland.

In 418, there was another war between Traditional Coerians and the other Coerians adapting to their new surroundings. The Traditionals were angered that they had listened to Tentri and wanted their culture back. They destroyed and attacked some of the new buildings and killed innocents, hoping to force them back to their old ways, but no one was swayed, as they liked the way things were. The Traditionals marched off into the Silver Mountains in 420, claiming them as their own land.

So... this will need more explaining because this is lore from my world that I built with my series 'Knights of Corea Molux'. A few characters on my profile are part of the series, however, none of them were alive in the Creation Period. However, I really want to do a RP within this time, so if these sounds even remotely interested, PM me and I can fill you in one all the extra details.

Medieval fantasy, adventure, combat
TW: Blood, combat, discrimination (not glorified, it's a serious issue in the land), language
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Creation Period (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus