Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » School for the Magically/Supernaturally (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Arle Nadja (played by Marin)

Hi! I'm looking for a long-term roleplay set in a fantasy school setting. There are a few variants of this idea I have in mind:
  • The first is a Hogwarts-esque secret school, where you have a school full of people practicing magic in away from others, with emphasis on the school itself being massive enough to house an adventure and full of secrets, both magical and mundane. This school could be an all-girls school, in which case I'd like to consider flavoring it as a witch's school. The school itself could either be benevolent and quaint, or a bit on the crazy and dangerous side. Perhaps the teacher's are awful, or perhaps
  • The second is a more modern not-so-secret school that's focused on training people to use their abilities better. It could be a school that's trying to turn people into heroes, or it could have a more complicated relationship with morality that addresses the danger of having a bunch of people too strong for normal people to hold accountable running about.
  • The third is a school for witches specifically. So an all-girl's magic school with a bit more focus on the occult or other magics that might traditionally be viewed as dark magic. It might need to be a secret school if the setting is one that persecutes witches, or simply a sequestered one like in Little Witch Academia if it's in a setting that doesn't. A slightly off-color spin of this would be a school for magical girls.

The RP would ideally involve rivalry--not necessarily between the player characters--some sort of plot going on in the background needing to be interfered with. Potentially a mystery to be worked at, or some plain old corruption to be overcome. And of course, some wacky classes and competitions. Possibly learning new abilities...

If you're interested, contact me via PMs, preferably with the following info:

Character: (Like, a link to your character sheet)
Settings Preference: (If you have one)
Comfort Zones/Boundaries/Triggers: (If you have anything you really wanna avoid in our RP, let me know!)
Fandom/Fancharacter Interests: (If you have any)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Heyo, I'm very interested in your RP if it's still open please DM me about it!
I'd love to roleplay this. If allowed I will declose the needed info.
KatieKat96

This seems so cool, is it still open for new responses?
Arle Nadja (played by Marin) Topic Starter

KatieKat96 wrote:
This seems so cool, is it still open for new responses?
Of course! This is a 1x1 ad, so it'll probably be open forever until I grow out of the premise >w<

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » School for the Magically/Supernaturally (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus