Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cuddly fantasy twin RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This is an RP for cute twin cuddles and possibly adventure in my fantasy setting, called 'Heartlands', though I am open to cute sibling RP's outside of that setting if that is just more to your liking. The main focus of the RP would be cuddling and just assorted cuteness, but adventure and action could absolutely be included too. Further, though I will say 'twins' for this article since that's the most likely, I am also open to considering older or younger siblings as well. Because the main characters of the RP are to be siblings, they should be created together and therefore the RP is not open to existing characters.

There are a few species we could do the RP as but the most likely one is called the Dragar, which are the descendants of ancient dragon servants who, over the course of generations, took on certain draconic traits though they still appear mostly human (though the details could be modified somewhat if you so desire.) The main Dragari faction that would be relevant is the Kingdom of Sathyras in the eastern badlands, which is a land of red rock mesa's and canyons. The Dragari there fight a never ending battle against abyssal aberrations that stray from across the hinterlands to the west, so they have a longstanding tradition of monster hunting, which is likely where adventure would come from if we get to that, though they could also adventure underground or head east if that's more your forte.

There are a few different specific starts for the twins, but all of them basically leave them open to go on monster hunts, and gives them free time to cuddle. My favorite starts are probably the one where they were raised by wyverns (the Wyverns are fully sentient and part of Dragar society) or coming back from a big hunt, but I have several more start options if those aren't to your liking. Or, if you'd rather take a look at one of the other species or even just if you would prefer a cute sibling RP outside of a fantasy setting, we could discuss that too.

As for RP preferences, I usually write between one and two paragraphs (much more during narration and sometimes during fights.). I don't need super long posts, but detail is appreciated as that is the main meat of the cuddles.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Spiritualeclipse Topic Starter

Bumpidious bumpowdon

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cuddly fantasy twin RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus