Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Oh My StarClan... Hello! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Arabesque

This kinda doubles as my intro post so...

Hi! My name is Arabesque, but feel free to call me Ara :33 My friend introduced me to this site (and I've been back-seat RPing with her x3) and I've finally gotten my own account! So yay! I don't have any characters just yet, since I'm testing out the water :33

Okay, so I know that most of the users here on RPR are of the older demographic (as a teen, when I say older, I mean 18+...no offense, college kids and adults xD) but I was curious to see if anyone here is familiar with the Warrior Cats series? I RP on the Warriors forums, but there are younger people there who are fairly young, and I can't RP as in-depth or as much action as I would like. But here in this beautiful place called RPR, there are kajillions of RPers who suit my fancy better than 9 and 10 year olds.

So I guess my question is: Would anyone be interested in a Warriors RP?

It would probably be better as a group RP, so while I prefer 1x1, if there are actually people out there who know about the series it would be amazing to maybe make a group and start RPing, savvy? C:
What a small world O.o I rped on the warriors forums for a while too, but I left because the mods were awful and the flame-wars were pretty much non-stop since I was a kit stealer. I was Wildeyes the Fierce; maybe you knew me?

Anyways, I wouldn't mind doing another warriors rp, although I don't have any slots or anything to make a character :/
IC:

Hi there, I'm Angelwings Deputy of Kryptonightclan.I would gladly be love to meet someone new!

OCC: i'll do a warrior cats! been a long time since i did one.
Sanne Moderator

I'm afraid I've no idea what Warriors RP would entail, but I wanted to say welcome! Did you know there's a profile template here that shares your username? ;)

Looks like you already got some offers for a game! Have fun, and be sure to let us know if you have any questions. :3
Arabesque Topic Starter

Oh my gosh! Thanks guys for replying!

Lucifer: Your name is so rebellious xD Anyways, yeah! It's okay if you don't make a character *hand flip* We can pretend your cat has its own slot

Sweety: Do cats even knnow what Angels are? xD Anywho~ Yeah, it would be fun :3

So should we discuss this in group PM? *dances around excitedly*

Sanne: Thanks so much! And yes... I found the Arabesque template last night, haha x3
Welli can use Everswift if i had to but angelwings is my warrior cat fursona
Hmm

I need to decide what character I'm gonna use I have a ton xD

Are we going off a specific clan or is this just some random clan OR IS IT EVEN A CLAN AT ALL ~le gasp~
Arabesque Topic Starter

It can be whatever you guys want :3 I wanted maybe rogues/loners/kittypets ona quest for StarClan whoo~ I also like RPing like, the begginnings of clans x3

BUT

I hate canon charries/clans in RP
Just so you know
Cool idea we can use one of my clans i made up
Well, I have a rogue character named Roseshade (often just called Rose) that I can use if we're doing rogues/loners/kittypets. :3
Arabesque Topic Starter

We could always have our charries start off as loners etc and StarClan wants them to make a clan against something, maybe wolves? To retake the territory of an old clan or something x33
That would like a cool idea
That sounds good!
Arabesque Topic Starter

Awesome!

So....specifics?
Should we move to PM so we don't spam the Looking for RP board with our discussion? x3
no its fine, these are for planing rps.
Arabesque Topic Starter

Ahhh, okay~

So.
Loners, rogues, or kittypets?
Will we have humans/twolegs around the area?
Just a note: we need to make this epic x3
A mix of all three would be interesting, I think. That way it's not just one specific group of cats, it's a broader spectrum.

If that makes any sense at all.

Considering that they're rogues/loners/kittypets, it would make sense to have twolegs in the area as well.
i'll be the kittypet!
Rose'll be a rogue.
Hey, I'd love to RP with you sometime! I first RP on the warrior cat forums but switched to this! If love to do a WC RP with you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Oh My StarClan... Hello! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus