Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Oh My StarClan... Hello! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Arabesque Topic Starter

I suppose my cat Jasmine will be a loner, then x3

Wolf: That'd be awesome! What are you interested in? :33
i think i'll go with being my kittypet Kaen

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1382069 thats how he looks
Arabesque Topic Starter

He looks amazing!!

Did you draw that?!
no i colored him.

but i color alot of linearts is you guys want i can try and make your cats i love to color these linearts all the time.
Arabesque Topic Starter

I'll definitely have to think about it. He looks AMAZING <33
hehe, like i said i color the line arts alot so iv got pretty good
I do agree with Abaresque, he looks pretty sweet.

I've forgotten what Rosie looks like, it's been so long since I've done a warriors rp x.x I remember she was ginger with green eyes but I don't remember if she had any markings or not.
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1023425&size=large&format=auto&rev=1339777683

thats angelwings

but yeah i'll do my best to make them if you guys want.
Arabesque Topic Starter

Why is she called Angelwings, Sweety? She looks epic as well~
she was born to a loner in a litter of 5, Gray,Sahara,Song,and wing. plus her name Angel... a clan found them as there mother was dieing and she begged them to keep there names so there names where kept

Gray became leader when he was older becomeing graystar
Song become Songbird
Wing became Wingsong
Sahara became Saharafur from her and colored fur

and Angel

AngelWings ones called Angeltail got her name from her courage and loyalty to protect her clan even at the coust of her life, in witch she actly did lost.. but was granted another chance to protect her clan.. Her brother made her deputy and her name was changed to Angelwings.
there names all match each other becuse of the bond the 5 share

on and Crowsong who died saveing Graystar

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=2050960 theres all the warrior cats i have ever made so far, another lineart im coloring
Arabesque Topic Starter

Awesome <33 Looks amazing

So let's get to our plot!
How will we start?
All three cats getting a dream from StarClan, or something?
that would work
Well I can probably make a slot for a cat. I'd love to do a Warrior Cat RP with you, but my time on the computer is very limited with Finals at the moment.
Arabesque Topic Starter

wolfkill11 wrote:
Well I can probably make a slot for a cat. I'd love to do a Warrior Cat RP with you, but my time on the computer is very limited with Finals at the moment.

I understand! I have finals as well. If you want, we can start once you're on Christmas Break? :3
im always on... almost 24/7
I'm already on Christmas break so I'm ready to start whenever you guys are :3
Arabesque Topic Starter

Finals are going on for me, but I've got half-days, and i'll be on break Friday afternoon :3

So are we ready to start?
I kind of need to make my character, first xD Unless you guys don't mind characterization via RP? x3
i dont mind that... i would love to start now i also need to develop Kaen but i can over the rp
Yeah, im ready to start too. I remember most of what Rose was like but it'd be fun to develop her as the story progresses.

OH, and what should I do since I don't have a profile or anything for her? Should I just use my misc. characters profile or what?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Oh My StarClan... Hello! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus