Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Oh My StarClan... Hello! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Arabesque Topic Starter

It's fine to put her in Misc. Luci :3

So who will start? I'm fairly busy for about the next three hours, but I could try to start now if you guys want :33
i can if Lucifer cant
I can whip something up real quick. What's the prophecy/dream going to be, so I have something to work with?
Arabesque Topic Starter

I was thinking that maybe the three cats have the same dream, with StarClan. We can either RP the dream, or we skip to when they all meet in the area. I'm thinking a sort of valley, in the ruins of an ancient clan's camp. ValleyClan... MeadowClan... Or maybe RabbitClan or whatever, xD You don't have to mention the old clan by name~
Meadowclan i like that
just colored another lineart of Kaen

2vlv5v4.png

i would really love to do your cats to if you want.
Arabesque Topic Starter

Could you? That would be awesome!!

I'm using Torrent, a Maine Coon. If you could find line art of a big, fluffy cat, I can leave the design up to you. He has dark gray on his back, fading to silvery white on his belly, and dark eyes with a bit of gold (flecks or a ring around the pupil, it doesn't matter). You can do whatever kind of markings you want~ I will love you forever if you can make Torrent for me <33
K i'll see what i can do
Remember i dont own any of the linearts, im simply just coloring them for fun. All credit go's to the artist.

Hows this look?

2ywvorb.png
Arabesque Topic Starter

He looks perfect <33 Thank you! Do you mind if I put this pic on his profile here on RPR?
I saw no rules from the artiest saying not to. So go for it.
Arabesque Topic Starter

Awesome :3

I wonder when Luci is going to post...
I dont know.. but im itching to RP
BAH SORRY I was decorating the Christmas tree with me mum~

One last thing- should this be a group or just a forum topic?
Arabesque Topic Starter

How dare you spend quality time with your family instead of with strangers online! I am highly insulted. //crosses arms and turns away snootily//

Want to make it a group? I've never been in a group... What do you think, Sweety?
*bursts into tears*
Lol jk xD

And about Rose-

I think it would be cool to revamp her design since I think she was just a boring old ginger cat, so if you want to do her, she's a shorthaired cat. She's still ginger and has green eyes, but if you want to throw some darker patches/markings on her (either a darker ginger or a black) that would be cool, since she is technically Roseshade.

lets do a group

and ok i'll see what i can do Luci XD
Alright, cool, thanks :3

I'll go make a group real quick then.
Arabesque Topic Starter

Awesome! A three-person group xD //more excited than I should be//
Here's the group: http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=699

You guys start joining and I'll make you mods so you can come in and add to the stuff I already have up there since my descriptions are lame :P add to the rules, setting, stuff like that. Hopefully we can get more people to join too since a three-person clan isn't a lot.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Oh My StarClan... Hello! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus