Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Remnant Wars (A Halo Four Era RP)

Spartan C343 (played by Chris_Pike)

The Covenant Remnant, A Part of the Covenant Empire who still believe the Forerunners will take them down the blessed path, They still follow the Late prophets lies and deceits, They still believe they will become like the Forerunners, Like gods! They Still fight the UNSC And the Covenant Separatists lead by the Arbiter. The UNSC and the Covenant Separatists are both Waging a Campaign too destroy the Covenant Remnant, They chased them back and back and back until they got close too their home world, That is until the Covenant Found Another Shield world, This one FULL Of Prometheans, This Shield world is between the UNSC Fleet and the Covenant Remnant's home world, This is the final battle field between the UNSC and Covenant Separatists, And between the Covenant Remnant and Promethean forces

Character Creator

Name:
Allegiance: (UNSC, Covenant Separatists, Covenant Remnant, Prometheans)
Species: (For the UNSC Its Marine, ODST and Spartan, For both the Covenant Remnant and the Separatists its Grunt, Drones (or Buggers), Jackals, Skirmishers, Brute, Elite and Hunter. For Prometheans its Crawler, Watcher and Knight)
Primary Weapon:
Secondary Weapon:
Appearance: (A pic or brief explanation will do)
Fireteam: (Your Squad, This is optional)
Other: (Anything else?)

Here is mine

Name:Jonathan
Allegiance: UNSC
Role: Spartan
Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Battle Rifle
Appearance: chaossilencer14_remnants_0.png
Fireteam: Crimson
Other: Nope

IC:

Jonathan sat in his Pelican Over looking the Shield world, This was the Second time He and his squad would set foot on the ground, Though compared too Any other Spartan team, Crimson was MASSIVE they had Spartans doing missions solo, With a few other Spartans in or out of the team or sometimes even sixteen Spartans at once! But that was besides the point, They would be landing soon, And Every time they did Jonathan wondered If he would get back today, Spartan IV's Were no where NEAR as powerful as Mark II's Or Mark III's, Which is why there were so many of them, Too make up for that fact. The Pelican landed along with a few other Pelicans dropping off Marines and Spartans, Drop pods were about too be launched for ODSTs too get on the ground, Jonathan ran upto a tree and took out his battle rifle, He than looked down the scope too see if there was anything, There were Covenant drop-ships, But they were green, symbolizing they were Separatist ships, Jonathan sighed in relief and then ran further through the forest, Then he heard rustling and swung around and pointed his battle rifle that way, Then waited for something or someone too come out
John-117 (played anonymously)

Name: Dan
Allegiance: UNSC
Species: Spartan
Primary Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Secondary Weapon: Shotgun
Appearance: halo-combat-evolved-play-arts-kai-spartan-mark-v-black-2662-p.jpg
Other: none
Spartan C343 (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

(( Accepted!))

((Awesome))

Dan was in the pod ready to drop checking his gear real quick, when the pod dropped. He commed the captain of the frigate "ETA on landing?" the captain replied with "10 Minutes till landing, be aware though UNSC Troops are already on the site so be prepared" Dan didn't have a reply to that so he sat in his pod waiting to hit the ground. As his pods jets fired it was already 10000 ft to the ground and he was coming down fast. As the pod hit the ground it bounced a little bit and began to roll Dan still inside rolling with it.

Jonathan knew the sounds, They were the sounds drop-pods make when they fall and hit the ground, He crouched down and started walking towards the noise, It was either a Covenant Pod or an ODST pod, He slowly got too the crash sight and and looked over a fallen tree and saw the pod, It was ODST, He sighed in relief and jumped over the fallen tree and walked over too the pod and knocked on it "Anyone alive in there?" He had no doubt with the Spartans skills inside this pod, But wanted too make sure he was not leaving someone to die

Dan knocked on the door a few times before breaking off the pod door letting it fly into another tree, He got out of the pod slowly with his rocket launcher and grabbed his shotgun off the side. He looked up at the other spartan "So they sent another spartan down here? situation must be pretty bad." he said holding his rocket launcher steadily and shotgun on his back, he began to walk to where he remembered seeing the other UNSC troops before hitting the ground.

Jonathan nodded "The Covenant Remnant has every last man they have left on this planet too keep us and the Covenant Separatists from getting too their leader" He said looking around for enemies "The Prometheans that somehow ended up here are assisting the Covenant Remnant as well, So we need all the forces we can get"

Dan looked back at Jonathan while walking "well you got the heavy forces with you now" he said holding his rocket launcher on one shoulder finger on the trigger. Dan then spotted the UNSC camp and slowed his pace lightly "So exactly how many kliks are we from the other forces?"

"I have made contact with a few of my Fire team members, The closest UNSC outpost is ten, The nearest camp is six, The Covenant Separatists on the other hand landed forces here a few minutes ago, The closest camp they have set up is only one" he said looking around "The UNSC and the Covenant Sepratists both say we are suppose too treat each other like we are members of the same faction" He sated simply and continued too follow Dan

Dan stopped near the base "sounds like we'll be in contact with each other for a while so i'll introduce myself properly, my name is Dan spartan 372 I handle heavy weaponry and i'll be vital for taking out any and all armor is there anything I may have forgotten about if not then i'd like to know about you and who you are." he stood still waiting for jonathan to reply

Jonathan turned too Dan "Im Jonathan, Designation Crimson-343, Im an Assault class, I will charge the enemy head on and keep them from getting a clear shot at anyone else, I specialize in Assault rifles, SAWS, DMRs and Battle Rifles, Anything else I find I give too Marines" He then looked up, A green Phantom was landing "Looks like we got Covies, And for once Allie Covies" the Phantom got close too the ground and a bunch of grunts and four Elites jumped out and ran too the base, They looked like they were in a hurry "I don't like this, Those Covenant are in an attack formation, I fear something might be happening at the base" He then started running too the base and sure enough there was Prometheans attacking, They were all crawlers right now but the knights and watchers would be along soon "Im going in" He then ran down and started shooting Crawlers with his Battle Rifle

Dan followed behind the allied Covies and sure enough he jumped on ones back then jumped off grabbing his shotgun off his back and placing his rocket launcher on his back. Once he hit the ground he rolled shooting one of the crawlers, switched targets and shot another.

The Prometheans quickly noticed the Spartans and most of them started shooting at them, Most of them had bolt shots and Suppressors, However three had Light Rifles, Jonathan was aiming for the head of these Crawlers and one-shoting them with his Battle Rifle, The Covenant Separatists started helping the Spartans

Dan took his rocket launcher and shot a Promethean once he noticed he was being shot at. He tried conerving his rockets but seeing as he was in a tight spot this was a good enough situation to use them. The rocket hit the Promethean head on exploding and killing it.

Five Knights teleported in and started shooting their suppressors and their Scattershots, Two of them then launched their Watchers, The Watchers flew back so they could fly in when needed, Jonathan took out his assault rifle and started gunning down one of the Knights

Dan took the shotgun back out and ran up to one of the Prometheans but do to his heavy weight and slowed speed he was knocked back by the Promethean and he landed on his back. He found the aim though to shoot at the Promethean doing minimal damage to it before being pinned down to the ground by the Prometheans foot.

Jonathan did not see this, He was busy getting shot at and shooting at a Promethean Knight, However an Elite Zealot noticed this, and the gold elite activated his Energy sword, And yelled out a war cry and stabbed the Promethean that was on Dan in the back, The Knight Slowly vaporized, but a Watcher flew in and started too revive it, If someone was quick enough they could stop it

Dan pointed his shotgun up and pulled the trigger on the watcher, it began to smoke and hit the ground in a ball of sparks and smoke. Dan got up to his feet and went after the other Promethean on Jonathan. He hopped on it's back and stuck a grenade in it's back then jumped off landing on the ground kneeling as the Promethean exploded.

"Thanks" Jonathan simply said, then shot a watcher out of the sky with his Assault Rifle, The Same Elite that had destroyed the Knight that was ontop of Dan then threw a Plasma Grenade and blew a knight too peices

Dan nodded and took his rocket launcher again and aimed for a knight, but what he saw was just a bit of rubble from the fight and weapons lying on the ground. "Looks like the fight went well" he said putting his rocket up "usually when im in a fight there would be more rubble but whatever" Dan began observing the site.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Remnant Wars (A Halo Four Era RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus