Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Remnant Wars (A Halo Four Era RP)

Spartan C343 (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

"That might be because Promethean's vaporize into data when they get destroyed" He said looking around, There was only a few dead grunts, The battle went very well, Jonathan then put his assault rifle on his back "Nice work back there" He said looking at Dan
John-117 (played anonymously)

Dan turned to Jonathan "So, what's the plan?" he asked holding his rocket launcher in case anything were to happen. He trudged through the data in his suit on Prometheans and their habits.

Before Jonathan could respond, An Elite Spoke "We have spotted a Remnant camp on the other side of that hill" He said pointing a rather large hill "We plan too hit it tonight" He then turned too the two Spartans "You may join us if you wish" Jonathan nodded, then they both waited for Dan's response

Dan nodded "I'll get my gear prepared for the assault" he said then began walking around looking for an armory of sorts. His head was turning everywhere looking for it

The wracks had all sorts of covenant and marine weapons, One wrack had a few energy swords, another with some SAWs and Sniper rifles, Another wrack had Covenant Plasma Launchers, Something not seen in a almost a decade

Dan walked over to the Marine rockets and started observing them talking to himself part of the time "this one has a broken lock on it" he said moving about one of the rockets locker for the ammunition, he put it down under the bench and took it's ammo.

((Im so sorry for not replying sooner! I was caught up in other things but I should be good for now))

The Marines were grabbing ammo and weapons, Some of the Marines had covenant weapons, And some of the Covenant had Human weapons. A Zealot walked into the weapons room "If you are all finished, We leave now" He said taking out his energy sword and started too leave

Dan nodded and followed the zealot "Do you know where we're headed" he asked out of curiosity trailing behind the elite

The Zealot Nodded "Too a Heretic Base" Heretic meaning Remnant. The Zealot than noticed Jonathan walking over to them "We will be getting two fireteam Crimson members for the Assault" Jonathan said, The Zealot nodded and continued to walk until they got too some warthogs, One Rocket, One Gauss, One Machine Gun. There was four ghosts but the Grunts got onto them fast due to the fact that they could not be of help in a Warthog.

Dan looked at the warthogs and began walking towards the guass hog "I call the turret" he said as he placed his rocket launcher on his back and hopped onto the guass turret

An Elite got into the side seat of the warthog with Dan, The Elite had a fuel rod cannon so he would be a useful side gunner. A Marine walked over to the driver seat "I'll Drive! Im trained for it!" He said than jumped in. Jonathan got into the Machine Gun Warthog along with his other two fireteam members, The Rocket hog had all Elites in it, The Zealot was driving it "Follow me!" The Zealot said than began to drive off, with the others following closely behind

Dan turned watching the rear for any enemy units and kept a watchful eye out "What's the ETA on our arrival to the base?"

The Zealot yelled over "If we go uninterrupted, Fifteen minutes" The Ghosts with the grunts were trailing behind the warthogs slightly, Only because they could not boost, If they did they would damage the Ghosts and the warthogs and possibly kill people

Dan nods and he continues to spin around "wheeeeeeeeeeed!" He seemed to be having fun spinning around on the turret and didn't pay attention to his surroundings

The Grunts noticed this, And than started to drive around Dan's warthog, Also saying "WEEEEE". The Zealot than yelled over "Shush! We could be in ear shot range! You will blow are cover" The grunts almost immediately drove back in formation and shut up

Dan laughed "that's the point draw them out and blow em up" he stated stopping the spin and checked all around him for targets

The Zealot sighed "yes, But I would rather if we were all prepared before we did that" He said checking around, Jonathan turned his Machine Gun Turret to the left "uuuhhhh... I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY NOW!" He yelled and opened fire on Remnant Covies charging at them, The Zealot whipped the warthog around and started shooting missiles

Dan smirked under his helmet "light em up!" He said shooting a few Guass rounds at one of the remnants breaking up its armor "aim for the engines!" He said still shooting the remnant

The Zealot yelled "You heard the Spartan!" and with that the elite on the rocket hog shot the back of an enemy wraith, Blowing it too pieces, The grunts Ghosts and Jonathan's Warthog were swarming the Enemy infantry, then Jonathan looked up "Dan! Banshee on your six! Gauss it up!"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Covenant Remnant Wars (A Halo Four Era RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus