Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A run away princess (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Melody (played by Rocky)

This rp is about a princess who has lived her whole life in her castle with her family she has a mother and a father but no siblings meaning the attention and expectations were all on her.

Now this next bit can go two ways one is the princess is fed up with all of her duty’s and can never do anything so she runs away but runs onto a bandit who at first wants to use her to get money but then later on falls in love with her.

Or the princess runs away but her knight that is supposed to protect her sees her sneaking out and decides to follow her.

The plot can be your choice or this one I have in mind where the knight or the bandit stay with the princess until she feels like she should go back and make things right but ends up finding out that someone else has taken the thrown and now she has to stop them before it’s too late, or you can make your own plot up

Now this rp can be MxF or FxF my character will play the princess as your character would play the bandit or the knight it’s your choice, also note this rp is a one on one rp and I do expect there to be no one liners thank you for taking the time to read and I hope you enjoy your day, also PM me if you are interested

(Also yes this rp is still open)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.
I’d love to play the bandit for this rp. I actually think I have a character who will work pretty well for this too! Also, I like the idea of the princess deciding to go back and then realizing the throne was taken by someone else.
May I propose you a solution to your princess destiny? As long as she doesn't mind spending her time with a gigantic firebreathing lizard, that is (he can always shapeshift in a normal, booooooring human). As long as you are okay with his master (le me) writing style, ofc.

Click-a-me (Plot idea Nr.1)
Melody (played by Rocky) Topic Starter

Lord_Cegorach wrote:
May I propose you a solution to your princess destiny? As long as she doesn't mind spending her time with a gigantic firebreathing lizard, that is (he can always shapeshift in a normal, booooooring human). As long as you are okay with his master (le me) writing style, ofc.

Click-a-me (Plot idea Nr.1)

Hi sorry I can’t check out the idea because I am not 18 but if you would still like to rp this with me then PM me
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Hello is this still open?
Hello!
im blackwinter46 and i would love to roleplay this with you if its still open! please get back to me

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A run away princess (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus