Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The snake charmer (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tetsuya (played anonymously)

Your a researcher who is studying snakes when you come across a cave and you find snake shed within it it was quite large for a normal snake so you go in deeper not knowing what you find isn’t a normal snake. When you do come across the snake he is badly wounded but he tries attacking you since you seemed dangerous. He soon passed out from the wound and you take him back to your research facility to study what he is how he became this creature will you be foe, friend, food or even something else..?

MxM or MxF
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! Is this still open? I'm interested in rp! :]
Tetsuya (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Yes it is dm me about the roleplay
Understood, will do!

Alright thank you I’ll be a bit busy so the roleplay may start slow but I’ll try to respond as much as I can
Hey I’d be down. I know you already have someone else but I’d be interested.

Sure I can do more than one I don’t mind :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The snake charmer (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus