Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Raising a Rebel? (Slice of Life Family R (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

I have no clue if this will catch on XD I am experimenting with ideas, and I really hope this one interests somebody!

Genre: Slice of Life
Optional genres: Adventure, any others you want, just suggest them to me^^
Setting: A small suburban town
Y/C is the older sibling of a young, rambunctious Jason. He seems to get into trouble...a lot. With their parents seemingly absent, Y/C has to make sure that their little brother is safe and happy in any way possible. But he does not make that easy. Sure, he can be sweet; but he seems to only want to do what he wants and nothing else. Can Y/C handle their sibling? Will this go horribly wrong? Who knows!

Honestly, this can go many ways XD It's a spur of the moment idea, but I still hope it catches on with someone!
Multiple characters are definitely allowed if you want to do that!
Romance is only an option if we have any other characters that are not related to Y/C in any way
If you want to do this with me, comment below or send me a DM! Be sure to give ideas to go off of this if you have any! I love ideas haha
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Raising a Rebel? (Slice of Life Family R (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus