Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Betrothed...but at What Cost? (Royal Rom (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Oliver Sera (played by ALTY_Heave)

Genre: Romance, possible angst
Optional genres: Anything you request!
Setting: A world where kingdoms reign supreme, probably in a medieval age.
YC is a royal living in the kingdom of Hyland. As far as YC knows, Hyland and another kingdom are in the middle of a war. It had really tore the whole kingdom apart, but the king and queen had an idea: they would betroth their child with the prince of the warring kingdom of Cadence. The prince just so happened to be Oliver. YC and Oliver soon meet after an agreement, their parents not letting them know why they were meeting in the first place. Will YC actually fall in love with the prince, despite this being against their will? Or will it all amount to nothing?

Hihi! Thank you for reading all the way through :D I ADORE royal roleplays, so, I hope anyone finds this interesting!
I'm fine with MxM or WxM!
I'd prefer if you tried to write 3-5 sentences per reply! Sometimes, I don't know what to write to a one liner unless it's dialogue!
Be sure to let me know of any other ideas if you're interested! Please also dm me or comment here if you want to do this <3
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

hi

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Betrothed...but at What Cost? (Royal Rom (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus