Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » End Of The World (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Emilia Roberts (played anonymously)

[Gore, Combat, Romance]

The soft crumbling of rubble can be heard amongst the remains of what was once a glorious city. Not a living soul made a sound, and the smell of blood and smoke is spread far beyond where any survivor has gone. The closest thing to life that remains a burnt leaf floating through the air or a twitching bird laying on the ground. Nobody even knows what happened, one second, the world was calm and normal, the next, complete chaos broke loose. It’s been months, and not much has changed, aside from the people. Everyone adapted, they realized it’s a kill-or-be-killed world from now on, so there’s more deaths every day and the population has been on a gradual decrease.

Y/c walks through the debris of what was once order and peace, just to get a glimpse of food. A weapon in y/c’s hand is the only way to get the food: by killing someone who has what you need. The sound of footsteps echo behind y/c and they turn to see nothing. Beyond their knowing, someone is lurking, and waiting to strike.

((Creator here!! I’m still in the progress of finishing this character’s profile, but I’ll be open to start whenever! This is a romance, so I’d prefer a male for this, but if you’d like to use a female I’ll allow it. This is not necessarily futuristic or historic, but I’d like to say almost another dimension or universe that’s exactly like Earth. There will be lots of fighting and bloodshed, so if you don’t like that let me know beforehand so I can tone it down, my character uses lots of language so also let me know beforehand if that’s not ok with you. When you send me a DM all I ask is that you send with your preferred character and you feelings on sexual content, gore, and language. I try to write in paragraphs (normally 2-5 but if you write a little less I’ll adjust).
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hope to get started with you!))
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

interested!!
Emilia Roberts (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Update!:
More information on the world Emilia lives in on her profile

TW: Blood, weapons, city ruins

Click here to see

Send a DM to me from your character if interested!

-Push-

-push-

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » End Of The World (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus