Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » When The Snow Thaws... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aithen (played by EnkeliAgon)

Whats up RPR!
New character created here, and as im sure you would all guess, im definitely looking to use him!
So, a very brief sum-up of the character and what im looking for!!!

Built around Semi-Legend of Zelda themes, but constructed for freeform RP, I can do what ever a potential partner may desire! (You'll see from the picture alone haha)

Aithen is the prince to a kingdom unknown to the rest of the world, beyond an endless land of ice and snow. He has a sculpted out history section with some length to it, so dont be scared to read it if you're interested in the full story. No longer wishing to be just this unknown kingdom however, he sets off on a mission to basically unite his people to the rest of the world, though, his methods may eventually become a little more... extreme than what people would have once thought them to be.

So, RP content!!!
Im looking for a female partner, and importantly, a princess. Someone from one of the outside kingdoms whom Aithen would travel to and meet, thus construct the RP from there.
Romance, action, adventure... all within a fantasy setting. (M rated character and content as well, mind you)
I try not to be too picky about it, but good grammar and such is a must, and, I myself am a para poster, so i'd really appreciate someone who could return the same. Not Length For Length! Im not a butt! haha. Just to keep things flowing! =)
If interested, please do post here on the forum or PM me!

IF it turns out that multiple people are interested in this, then MAYBE we can make a group out of this. We will see!

Cheers!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » When The Snow Thaws... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus