Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Bar [Open]

Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

"Hey, no problem at all, ya gotta do what ya gotta do around here." Yuan tittered and staggered a bit in her stool again as Lexi returned, already in her third shot of rice wine. Her eyes glanced over at the fellow with the Cerberus, panda ears flicking a bit and lips pursed in a disapproving fashion. It looked like the Pandaren had a few things to say, but mama panda always said if you got nothing good to say don't say anything.

Thus, Yuan gave a shrug and stretched a bit, getting comfy in her stool again as she enjoyed the company of the beautiful girls around her. "So what else is new?" Grinned the tipsy panda.
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

“Can I order a Bloody Mary if you have any and could I get a steak for Cerberus please he”ll behave better when he’s fed so he’ll just calm down after it all”
“ the one thing I must mention though, is that I usally use older cooking techniques, give me a duch oven and a camping stove and I probably could make you a pretty good three course meal” she said as she chuckled. “ other than that, there’s nothing really to worry about me, my feathers don’t fall out, and neither does my hair, and I tend to be really reliable to come in to do my shift, and maybe even others” she said as she looked at her glass. “ may I have another of these by the way” she siad hapilly
Murcary Levi (played by TemtoeZ)

A Tall Slim-Muscular man enters the bar and takes a seat on a stool next to the Pandaren. Then taking off and setting down a belt of knives, and a double ended Scimitar, placing the knife belt on the ground and leaning the Scimitar against the bar. He sweeps back the hair in his face and looks to the barkeep. "Hello, Could I get a mixture of rice wine and red wine in a large glass?". He said before looking around at the others they all seemed like a lively crowd especially the Pandaren life of the party type.
Murcary Levi (played by TemtoeZ)

As He waited for the barkeep to finish what she was doing, He Looked around the room taking in the appearance of the room, people, drinks, and the res of everything else. He sat relaxed at the bar taking in the smells and such . Then leaning over and taking a look upon his scimitar's sheaths checking for damage and other possible problems.
Is this still Open?
Lucretire Topic Starter

TemtoeZ wrote:
Is this still Open?

Yeah, it's still open, I just haven't had the time to reply.
Sitting down at one of the bar counters with a glass of light beer in front of him, a hoodie wearing figure seems to be just staring at his drink. Upon closer ispection, hes just apparently sleeping. Suddenly, the man jolts awake as he says "W-What who where im awake!?" and look panicked for a bit...he soon calms down, grabs his drink, and just downs the rest of it. He sets teh empty glass down a while later, and then taking his phone out of his pocket to look at something to pass time.
Maxmillian (played anonymously)

Max walked in, looking around, observing the scenery than went to sit at one of the tables in the corner. He began playing with one of the flowers he found in his hair. He had been attacked by all his younger siblings before coming here. Now of course it wasnt a true attack, they just threw an assortment of flowers at him. He didnt mind though seeing as it didnt hurt him. In fact he loved flowers, of any kind/color/size.
Lucretire Topic Starter

Hey, guys! Just wanted to give a quick heads up that I will respond today, just give me a couple of hours.
Lexi (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

A lot of new faces just showed up... Gonna need to call Maxwell for this #*@&. "Creatia!" The phoenix shouted over towards the tall witch tending to the customers, "Keep watch for me! Gotta call some backup." And where the hell is Nire? I need to keep a better eye on that girl...

As if on cue, a cream-colored, blue-eyed rabbit girl bounced through the doorway panting, the black tie on her neck hanging askew. "S-sorry I'm late, Miss Lexi. Didn't mean to take so long..."

"There you are! Where the #)$* have you been?! So many people have been rushin' in an' out, I've been lost count!" Lexi snapped before placing a hand over her face and pulling it downward to calm herself, squishing her cheeks in the process. "Dear gods, I need new people here..."

"Lexi, it's okay, darlin'," the bunny girl said, "Just leave it to me and Cre, okay? Who's on bar?"

"Me, until I call Maxwell, then it's you, since ya took yo' sweet time gettin' here, Nire! Capishe!?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Nire chirped up, standing up pin straight with her hands firm at her sides before looking down at her tie. "...Oops." Giving a sheepish smile, she started to adjust her tie as Creatia moved to the table with the strange Sylveon.

"E-excuse me..." She asked as she approached the table, soon noticing the empty beer mug and pausing. "Uh, h-how old are y-you, sir?"

In the meanwhile, Nire had finished straightening up her uniform before noticing the next new face who walked through the bar's doors. "Why hey there, cutie, and welcome to the Hollow's Tale!" She said as she walked over, grabbing a menu from the host's podium. "Can I get you a table?"

Max looked at the lady before him. He didnt know why he came here. Maybe so he could get away from his parents arguing... He had already forgotten. He shook his head, flicked an ear, and sheepishly smiled.
"H-hello there. And yes, I'd like a table for one please..."
As he said this, he realized that this was the first time being out on his own. He felt a sense of thrill and fear at the same time. There were many things he wasnt aware of, which made him slightly paranoid.
Sky A. (played anonymously)

A Bright eyed Chubby Axolotl wanders her way in, standing just shy of 4ft in height. She seems to be wearing a sky blue hoodie with a white stripe o it, with the hood over her head, tail dragging a bit on the tail behind her and her skirt bouncing a bit as she walked along, Using this stick she found outside as a walking stick. She also has a backpack on her back with a few things shes collected. She curiously look around the bar, a bit intimidated at how large things seem.
"Its 4 in the morning. 4 in the freaking morning, and I'm heading down to a bar for some coffee because its cheap there...Why did I plan this? I must be loco or something..." Alejandro muttered to himself, paws in his hoodie with the hood up over his head and looking a bit down at the ground. He soon opens the door of the bar and walks in, taking a tired seat at the bar counter and trying to stay awake. Hopefully, he can get some coffee to wake him up.

Max glanced over at the new faces and started fidgeting with one of the daisies he found in his hair, eyes directed at the table. His ears flicked as he sat there, which they rarely did unless he was nervous, angry, or incredibly intimidated. He though to himself, "Maybe after a quick drink and snack, I'll head back home... Maybe Ma & Pa would have stopped fighting by the time I'm back!"
Alejandro is seen asleep at the counter, empty mug of coffee by him as he rests face down. He seems to be sleeping well, at least.
(Can I join? I was Asroc.. a million years ago.)
Lucretire Topic Starter

Yes, of course! My replies may be slower than usual, but this spot is still active.
Dacite (played by Dacite)

"It feels full of organics..." The very tall lizard 'droid muttered to himself. His tail swayed a bit as he pulled down his slouche hat that was on his head. He was dressed in explorer gear, think of a certain adventurer. He was careful not to bump his head on any low door way. Keeping silent, he just said nothing, not even taking a seat.

"I will only break 'em or get my tail stuck in it... like normal..." He said to himself.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Bar [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus