Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Bar [Open]

Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

"Hey, no problem at all, ya gotta do what ya gotta do around here." Yuan tittered and staggered a bit in her stool again as Lexi returned, already in her third shot of rice wine. Her eyes glanced over at the fellow with the Cerberus, panda ears flicking a bit and lips pursed in a disapproving fashion. It looked like the Pandaren had a few things to say, but mama panda always said if you got nothing good to say don't say anything.

Thus, Yuan gave a shrug and stretched a bit, getting comfy in her stool again as she enjoyed the company of the beautiful girls around her. "So what else is new?" Grinned the tipsy panda.
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

“Can I order a Bloody Mary if you have any and could I get a steak for Cerberus please he”ll behave better when he’s fed so he’ll just calm down after it all”
“ the one thing I must mention though, is that I usally use older cooking techniques, give me a duch oven and a camping stove and I probably could make you a pretty good three course meal” she said as she chuckled. “ other than that, there’s nothing really to worry about me, my feathers don’t fall out, and neither does my hair, and I tend to be really reliable to come in to do my shift, and maybe even others” she said as she looked at her glass. “ may I have another of these by the way” she siad hapilly
Murcary Levi (played by TemtoeZ)

A Tall Slim-Muscular man enters the bar and takes a seat on a stool next to the Pandaren. Then taking off and setting down a belt of knives, and a double ended Scimitar, placing the knife belt on the ground and leaning the Scimitar against the bar. He sweeps back the hair in his face and looks to the barkeep. "Hello, Could I get a mixture of rice wine and red wine in a large glass?". He said before looking around at the others they all seemed like a lively crowd especially the Pandaren life of the party type.
Murcary Levi (played by TemtoeZ)

As He waited for the barkeep to finish what she was doing, He Looked around the room taking in the appearance of the room, people, drinks, and the res of everything else. He sat relaxed at the bar taking in the smells and such . Then leaning over and taking a look upon his scimitar's sheaths checking for damage and other possible problems.
Is this still Open?
Lucretire Topic Starter

TemtoeZ wrote:
Is this still Open?

Yeah, it's still open, I just haven't had the time to reply.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Bar [Open]

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben