Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Genshin Impact Inspired RP. (MYTHICAL IMPACT(OPEN)

a5e33e4620054b16dad208c3ec9ca5ed.jpg4aba9e4d5afe94bf680cae0801d1af5d.jpgce7cbe74637a6c02fd5a6882a5e1da19.jpg5d7905d6956bd8384c6725ff3aee7dc4.jpg5a57a45a8555a35cafec6c5a41e19d78.jpgef587faa5952833ea19951fbc4e395ca.jpg7718e550c139c262b65dc2ba411b8d86.jpg4183686028ef2a8dc4352a01be743474.jpgcac5ca2faa02d916662879f03abc24cd.jpgeb9fcebac630f576ff6409b17f5381cb.jpg

Jennie sits down at her desk, placing her headphones on as she logs into 'MYTHICAL IMPACT', one of her favorite games to play with a few of her online friends. They created a private server to play together without anyone interrupting their gaming session. Although they had never voice chatted or exchanged face reveals, their bond has grown very close over the couple of months since they talked about real-life issues with each other and their personal life.

Mythical Impact is a open-ended action role-playing game, with side quests. The main goal is to defeat the dragons and other creatures terrorizing the people of Astral and beat the game, but most people focus on exploring the world, collecting crystals, leveling up, completeing the side quests and talking to the village folk. You can play with friends, but it was orginially a single player game until they updated it. The whole game was aesthetically pleasing to look at with soothing music and no lag, which is why it blew up so quickly.

Leveling up is pretty easy, the hard part is defeating the abnormal wolves and giant snakes, which had big advantages due to their size and stamnia. Players usually don't have that much stamnia until they reach level 100, which wasn't even the highest level. The good thing about this game was you could design your own character and their weapons, and build up their status and levels from there.

Playerxxxxxxxx: You're finally on. @jenniexpx
Playerjenniexpx: Not for long, it's 11 at night here and I've got classes early in the morning.
Playerxxxxxxxxxx: That's understandable. You are a med student after all.
Playerxxxxxxxxxx: Everyone here?
Playerxxxxxxxxxx: I am.
Playerxxxxxxxxxx: Yea.
Playerjenniexpx: mhm.
Playerxxxxxxxxxx: Here.
Playerxxxxxxxxxx: I'm here now, was taking my dog out.
Playerxxxxxxxxxx: ____ will be here soon. They'll join our game while we're playing.
Playerxxxxxxxxxx: Sounds good.
Playerxxxxxxxxxx: I'm starting the game now.

6 hours later...

You find yourself in a strange forest with over-grown plants and a sign in front of you and you decide to follow the arrows up the stairs, leading up to the front of a village similar to the video game you just played with your group of friends.

Gathering up your courage, you go to the nearest person and...
AlanisLy Topic Starter

****PLEASE 5+ LINES PER RESPONSE******* I will be warning you if you respond with less than 5 lines, but if you do it more than 3 times you can't join this roleplay anymore. This RP is VERY similar to Genshin's impact, so you are allowed to have powers/guides. You can't control other people's characters or god mode on each other, only on boss enemies. Cursing is allowed and romance. Please state your powers and give a description or picture of your character at the top or bottom of your first response. One last thing; please engage in situations happening, sure as the dragons attack, enemies attacking, fights, leveling up, deaths etc. Anything that's in Genshin impact can happen in this roleplay. I don't want to have to be the only person carrying this roleplay while everyone just stands around and talks to each other, please engage and have fun!

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Genshin Impact Inspired RP. (MYTHICAL IMPACT(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus