Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » AMA being adopted from Russia

I’m naturally from a different part of the country and I was born in Russian and put in a orphanage at a young age since my family couldn’t take care of me. At the age of almost 3 I was soon adopted by a loving single mother to where this day she is she my adoptive mother and I love her dearly.

If you want to know anything from what part of Russian I was born in or to if I still speak Russian I will try and answer your questions as much as possible since it’s a foggy part in my mind since I was so young back then I don’t recall a lot of things but I have images from books I would love to show you but it’s a safety concern for me so I won’t be showing you but I’ll answer questions of any type that I can try and possibly answer I might not be able to answer them all since I barely know anything about my past or my real family and everything
Claine Moderator

Wow that's amazing! What country do you live in now? Have you ever visited Russia, or would you like to?
starwolf Topic Starter

I live in the USA now Um I don’t know about visiting it because of Covid
Claine Moderator

I don't mean right away! When the Covid pandemic is no longer an issue :)
starwolf Topic Starter

Oh well I think it depends I’m not trying to political but I hate my Russian president
I know that a lot of stereotypically rough-and-tumble countries have some pretty hard-cut assumptions about them; have you encountered any, "You're Russian, so you must be..." kind of interactions?
starwolf Topic Starter

Well people talk about Russians in my school and in like current events classes cause well you know so I do kinda get offended at times

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » AMA being adopted from Russia

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus