Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Deep Sea Wonder (MxF Looking For M!) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Gliss (played anonymously)

A horrible storm was brewing. Massive, destructive, terrifying. And it was heading from the sea to the coast. Little did anyone know, it was a storm being created by a woman of the sea. She started the storm in the middle of the ocean and walked along the seafloor as the storm traveled. The hurricane hit the coast in the middle of the day, catching anyone in the nearby fishing town by surprise. Y/C accidentally gets somehow washed off the land and into the sea... thrown around by the vicious waves. Until he's slowly sinking... only to come face to face with a woman. And then everything goes dark... Only for Y/C to wake up hours later on the shore, alive and well. Save for a few minor injuries. The storm had passed and the skies were clear and bright blue as the sun was shining down on the town that was busy cleaning up after the storm. Who was that woman? Was she even real or a hallucination?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!! This is just a rough starter prompt but we can always make adjustments or change it completely! Either way, Gliss is a deep-sea wonder. She is a true mystery. Even she doesn't understand what she really is. Y/C will somehow meet Gliss and things will slowly progress. I want this RP to be a slow burn, please. And I prefer 2+ paragraphs, please! If things turn sexual, I will only write it out with those who are 18 and up.

PM Me if you're interested!! :3
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I could create a character for your storyline, or I could use ones I have. I have a merman...I could create a human or use one of mine for your story.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Deep Sea Wonder (MxF Looking For M!) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus