Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A time for heroes

Jack (played by Jabonicus)

Jack nodded before grimacing. He would get gear soon, he knew that. Hopefully his special guns were there.
Scarlet Jess (played by RachKirk)

-She tries a few attacks. A back flip slash, Front flip kick then stab, then a slash slash stab.-
Chris (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The Engineer looked curiously, "If you want, there is a training drone that will tell you how much damage your weapons would do on enemies?" he said while pointing at the gold drone

The needles stopped, than Chris motioned for Jack too follow him. He got too the armory The Engineer saw them walk in, So he walked over too jake "Want armor with or without stripes?"

"Depends on where the stripes are. How about on the front of the helmet, side of the arms a legs? Make it black and orange." Jack said.

-she nods- thank you. -she goes to the training drone.- alright lets do this. -she closes her eyes listening to everything slowing her breathing.-

((I wont be able too reply for a bit))

(ooh okay chris)

the drone's red eyes started to glow with a bright flash, It than swung at Scarlett. It would only stun her if it hit, Not do any real damage

The Engineer nodded and began too work on the armor, Chris than pointed at a table with some equipment "Would you like A Deployable shield, Deployable Turret, A Jetpack, a Cloaking Pack, Thermal Pack OR A HologramPack?" He said again pointing at each of them as he called out there names

"I'll take the jet back." He said. "You did get my special order of guns, didn't you?"

-she jumps up just barely missing. she does a half front flip where she is facing down with the claws heading toward the drones head.-

The Robots Shield had taken the blow, But it was now down. The Robot was using the same type of shield Scarlett have, The robot than swung both his arms inward in attempt to hit Scarlett

"Alright I guess we are jetpack buddies" He said jokingly, than nodded "Yes, I believe you are trained with the weapons?" He said, than pointed too another table "Would you like too sprint longer? Have more ammo? Faster Shield Recharge? Faster Pack Recharge? Higher Jump? Or Stronger Melee attacks?" He asked pointed at each item

-she blocks the attack with her claws. She then digs her left claw in swinging around the robot digging her claw into the other side.- Say goodnight. -She then takes a big jerk back ripping the arms from the socket area.-

"Faster pack recharge." Jack replied. "Yeah, those weapons are designed specifically for me. You'll see why." He said.

Drone shut down, But than it quickly threw a kick at Jessica

Chris nodded "Would you like an Ordinance Launcher or an Artillery Target Locator?" he asked picking both up

-she was caught off guard getting thrown down- ahh -she lands back against the floor-

Never judge a book by its cover -she laughs-

"Ordinance launcher." Jack replied. "Not quite sure what it does, but it sounds awesome."

The Robots eyes glow back to life "Your Right!" It yelled and did a spin kick

"When Available, You can call down for extra ammo, weapons, Or small vehicles" Chris then handed him a create with his special weapons

Ahhhh -she did a back flip- whats going on with this Robot? -She does another front flip and her claws land in the middle of the Robots head.-

Jack pulled out his four custom guns. A red button was on two of them. "You have a shooting range?" He said as he put his guns on various parts of his back.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A time for heroes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus