Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A time for heroes

Chris (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

"Ordinance Launcher allows you too call down heavy weapons and light vehicles, The Target Locator can call down artillery strikes or orbital bombardments" He said picking up both and held them out for Scarlett too take the one she wanted
Scarlet Jess (played by RachKirk)

Ordinance Launcher sounds best.

He handed her the Ordinance launcher "Il take the Target Locator, Im going to get my Combat armor on, Go talk with the Engineer so you can get your armor upgrades installed" he said and walked into a room

-she looks around and sees the engineer she walks to him- Hello I need these installed

The Engineer nodded and took the three items, He installed the Ordinance launcher in her right wrist as a small computer, He installed the red tubes into her suits armor too make Melee attacks twice as damaging, And he finally hooked in the Hologram pack into the back of the armor, The Left wrist had the activator for set Hologrampack "Your armor is ready, Just put on this" he said and handed her a grey body suit with blue light things all over it "This suit makes it so the suit reacts too your thoughts rather than movement, This means you can react too this almost three times faster" He said handing it too her "Just go in there and put it on" He said pointing at a small single change room

what about melee weapons?

The engineer looked at Scarlett "I will have a tactical officer send some down, But for now you should put that suit on, Or you wont be moving very well with your armor" He said, than took a com device out "Send down some Melee weapons"

-she went into the room and places it on a hook- is this really what it has come down to. I always thought i could be a singer like long ago. -She puts it on then comes out-

There was some strange stick with a V shaped tip, Now it had the two tips of the V facing outwards meaning it had two points to stab with, The other one was just a plane out broadsword, The last one was a Katana, But it was an Energy variant of it

((ooh alright))
Do you have any dagger claw types?

The Engineer nodded and grabbed a purple gantlet with three green energy claws

Chris was on the flight deck just in case any of the other candidates had landed or were about too land, He took out his pen and paper and saw who was next on the list
Jack (played by Jabonicus)

Jack walked over. "I believe I am next." He said. "So, how should we start?"

Chris turned to face Jack "Ah Yes This way follow me" He said and walked too the medical bay, The same tube that Scarlett went into was there "Just step inside" He said motioning for the tube

"So what shots are these?" Jack asked, stepping into the tube.

May I try them? -She looked at them.-

(just woke up still a tad tired so I maybe slow a little.)

Trueman spoke up "A special enzyme called HYP-92, It gives your body tons of compounds too build up your muscle and bone mass and resistance, It also destroys your bodies limits, You see, the average human could punch a hole through concrete, But your body does not allow it because it knows you will mess up your hand, This will take that away" The doctor than pushed some buttons and needles began injecting into jack

The Engineer nodded and handed them too Scarlett "Just dont cut anyone apart" he joked

-she giggles- I will try. -She puts them on- Amazing they feel so great. -she thinks to herself that all she needs now is kitty cat ears.-

Jack nodded before grimacing. He would get gear soon, he knew that. Hopefully his special guns were there.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A time for heroes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus