Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to break in my first character

Hello!

I’m new to the site, I just joined up and created my first character, Quil Moreau, so I’d like to jump right in and start an rp with him. Unfortunately, his profile is a little stark at the moment since he’s brand new, and I’m still looking to flesh him out a little more. The good news is, this makes him a very flexible character! So he could really fit into a lot of genres. Some good stuff for him right off the bat may include:

- platonic/friendship
- romance
- found family
- Action/Adventure
- Horror

I can also be flexible with the time period, so I could really stretch him from a sci-fi setting all the way back into medieval fantasy.

If I think of any, I could add some prompts, but I typically prefer to discuss a plot with my partner to ensure it’s something we can both really get into. If you like Quil and want to get into a story with him, feel free to respond here or message me directly!

Hope to hear from you! Happy RPing!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Remove this ad

Aeron Samael Sylos (played anonymously)

Maybe Aeron and him could become friends? Either way, Im willing to help you out dude!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to break in my first character

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben