Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to break in my first character (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

TheDudeWhosLost

Hello!

I’m new to the site, I just joined up and created my first character, Quil Moreau, so I’d like to jump right in and start an rp with him. Unfortunately, his profile is a little stark at the moment since he’s brand new, and I’m still looking to flesh him out a little more. The good news is, this makes him a very flexible character! So he could really fit into a lot of genres. Some good stuff for him right off the bat may include:

- platonic/friendship
- romance
- found family
- Action/Adventure
- Horror

I can also be flexible with the time period, so I could really stretch him from a sci-fi setting all the way back into medieval fantasy.

If I think of any, I could add some prompts, but I typically prefer to discuss a plot with my partner to ensure it’s something we can both really get into. If you like Quil and want to get into a story with him, feel free to respond here or message me directly!

Hope to hear from you! Happy RPing!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Aeron Samael Sylos (played anonymously)

Maybe Aeron and him could become friends? Either way, Im willing to help you out dude!
Untrust (played by satans_child)

hi! i think Untrust can someone be of your interest for Roleplaying with quil??
Oy wussup i also wanna see this guy. (dm me if you want to.)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking to break in my first character (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus