Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MUAHAHAHA! HAIL YOUR NEW OVERLORD, PITIF (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Mao (played by TalIsNotGone)

"THAT'S LORD MAO TO YOU!" The boy barked, outstretching a pointer finger towards Y/C and clutching the other side of his coat to his chest. "I WON'T STAND FOR SUBORDINATES CALLING ME SOMETHING SO CASUAL!" The kid spoke with such self-importance... who even was this guy...? Whoever he was, he seemed entirely off his rocker...

Hi!! I was hoping to do a roleplay with Mao from Disgaea and your character! DOESN'T HAVE TO TAKE PLACE IN THE DISGAEA REALM, and people who don't know a thing about Disgaea are allowed and encouraged!

The story doesn't have to be anything super specific. Basically, this "young" demon overlord has come to the human world out of sheer curiosity, and encounters your character. It can honestly branch out to anything from there. Romance! Action! Adventure! Beating this precocious mfers ass! No limits (besides the obvious!)

I plan for this to be one-off and I can do whatever length responses you desire!! PM if interested!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

I AM INTERESTED!
I have a few characters that I think would be super fun to interact with your character! You'd have to pick for me though, all are very flexible!
DragonX

ooh

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MUAHAHAHA! HAIL YOUR NEW OVERLORD, PITIF (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus