Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Shounen Maid-inspired RP (non-watchers w (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Eita Hanada (played anonymously)

alright so im rewatching Shounen Maid and now i want to do a rp inspired by it! time to crack out my youngest character yet again to replace Chihiro

your character can be similar to Madoka or be completely different! also, adding fantasy is possible but optional ^^

TW: CHILD ABUSE

Eita used to live with his parents, taking care of both his sick mother and lazy father. after years, his mother had died from her sickness. Eita was treated worse by his father, who at the same time, started searching for a new home for Eita, not wanting him around anymore. Eventually, Eita's father found a home for him, with y/c, his uncle from Eita's mother's side.

DM me if you're interested!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Shounen Maid-inspired RP (non-watchers w (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus