Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » CreepyPasta Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Paradise (played by satans_child)

elloooooooooo so recently the topic of CreepySpaghetti- i mean Creepypasta has been i stuck topic that ive wanted to rp about with my OC, doubt. I'm just gonna write up a random prompt to follow. or we could change some of it, or just scrap the idea entirely. you can be an OC or a CC. i dtn really mind ^^

Yc was one of the proxies for slender men, looking for anybody wandering to kill. it was oddly quiet before you heard a small cluck. you were very confused, yet continued to the noise. as you found your way there, you saw a tiny chicken, though it looked fully grown. it was staring up at a tree branch and you looked up as well, not even getting a glance at the thing the chicken was staring at, it jumped onto you and quickly tied you up " Who are you?" they spat, and you looked at them, " I could say the same.." you muttered. a frog was on her head and the chicken was on her shoulders. you didn't really have time to study her details before one of your friends called out your name. the female jerked up, and ran the other direction

PM me If interested!!!!!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » CreepyPasta Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus