Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mha roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Osris

Hello
I’m looking for a shiggy or a dabi

After a week of being on trial,the pro hero’s thought of giving Toga a second chance to try to make up her life, starting with being in a apartment with one of her fellow members.
Toga had been under a lot of surgery to help her with her mental issues and took a lot of medication too. So she needed her roomie to help her sometimes.
It’s been weeks since she was allowed outside, only her roomie was allowed with supervision.
Toga sighed as she laid l the floor in the living room of the apartment, watching TV.
She had stitches across her head and some of her hair was cut off
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Osris Topic Starter

Osris wrote:
Hello
I’m looking for a shiggy or a dabi

After a week of being on trial,the pro hero’s thought of giving Toga a second chance to try to make up her life, starting with being in a apartment with one of her fellow members.
Toga had been under a lot of surgery to help her with her mental issues and took a lot of medication too. So she needed her roomie to help her sometimes.
It’s been weeks since she was allowed outside, only her roomie was allowed with supervision.
Toga sighed as she laid l the floor in the living room of the apartment, watching TV.
She had stitches across her head and some of her hair was cut off
Hi I can be a Dabi if you want
Osris Topic Starter

SubZer0 wrote:
Hi I can be a Dabi if you want
Oh ok pm me ^^
Dabi (played by SubZer0)

so we start? here?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mha roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus