Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Opt characters out of birthday msgs? (NOT PLANNED)

This is like... a really unimportant thing in the grand scheme of things... but is there such a thing as a suggestion that too low-priority to even mention?

I'm just wondering whether it might be a good idea to have an option to opt out specific characters from 'sending' birthday messages. It's just... 2 years ago I got a birthday message from a space-ship, and this year I got one from my signature character who shares a name with my account. it just kinda seems a little weird. I guess it'd be even weirder if I got one from my list of species, but that's still a possibility at the moment.
Kim Site Admin

That is hilarious. XD I really hope a list of species bakes you something next year XD

I understand why this might be wanted, but I can tell you right now I will probably not be spending time on this, and I also question how many people would actually go through their list of characters and mark who they want to hear from once a year -- or even understand what the setting was for. XD

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Opt characters out of birthday msgs? (NOT PLANNED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus