Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for one on one partner :) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I am looking for one on one rp partners so hope you like some ideas (Small note I only play the the female part and I mainly look for Male partners)

Abused (this is pg-13)
Emily is the daughter of a man who lost his job to an injury and only getting welfare checks. Her mother walked out on them to marry a younger, richer man to sustain her life style. But Emily's mother left her in the hands of her father who started to blame her for her mother walking out on them. He starts to drink heavily and abuses his daughter causing her to go to the hospital multiple times. But also causing her to isolate herself from the world thinking it was best to do so. No she has transferred into your school, can you help her escape her fate before something bad happens.

Fox Spirit
500 years ago a kitsune girl caused havoc among the humans in a village, gaining the attention of a monk who trapped the kitsune girl into a shrine. But what the monk did not know was that the the female Kitsune was only playing with the humans after being alone for so many years and now she was trapped in a shine to be nothing but alone. Then 500 years passed and you are down on your luck (Family is bugging you to marry, risk of losing job or don't have one, family issues, etc.) You take a walk through the forest that holds a mysteriousness to it like someone is trying to guide your some where. Then you come upon the shrine where a sign stands saying. 'Leave an offering and the Fox Spirit will help'. Will you leave an offering and free the kitsune? Or will she remain trapped in the shrine forever.

Maid-Sama
You are a rich young man and you don't have time to clean your home or just fired your last help or you just inherited a huge fortune and a very dust mansion. Now you need to hire a maid/or someone hires one for you. You meet your new maid that will be living with you and helping with the cooking, cleaning, and maintaining the house the best to her abilities. But the reason she became a maid is because her parents had put her in a huge debt that she needs to pay back, so thanks to the help of some friends they got her a job at a maid agency and you are her first client she will be with. But as time goes on will she be able to pay the debt off along with keeping it a secret or will you find out? And if you do find out what will you do?

Arabian Dancer
You are either a Arabian prince or thief or whatever you want to be. You are in the palace in disguised or have been captured but the evil tyrant sultan and are in the grand hall where you meet a dancer that dances gracefully but you noticed she never smiles as she dance. Then you learn the truth that she is the sole survive from the slaughter of the kingdom of agrabah and was brought to the tyrants kingdom to become his bride which is not her wish. There is a way to save them and bring peace to all the kingdoms from all the evil tyrant. But the questions is will you take her with you? And if you do what trails lay ahead for the both of you on the long journey.

That's all I can think of for now. But if you are interested please either PM me or please feel free to reply here I don't care. And if you have more ideas to add to any of these rps please let me know. I love adding on or hearing new ideas for my rps.
I'm interested in your first and third ideas :D
Max the Great (played anonymously)

Your first idea is particularly intriguing.

Max can stay in single settings for long periods of time/can be modified to lack his curse if it fits the setting.

If you're up for an RP I'm game! :)
KitsuneGirl Topic Starter

I am game if you are Max :)
and Emily will work perfectly with the first one

EonRising wrote:
I'm interested in your first and third ideas :D
awesome wow was not expecting to get takers so fast
I any of my characters interest you? And do you have any preference towards whether we do the third or first ideas?

EonRising wrote:
I any of my characters interest you? And do you have any preference towards whether we do the third or first ideas?

they a can be who you want to be I am up for anything just makes things more interesting that way and I love surprises
The second and forth ones sound fairly ideal for Kier (problem on the fourth is that he isn't Arabic, he just travels allot), Alexander would work for the first and third ones, and Malcolm might work for the third one.

Pyrak wrote:
The second and forth ones sound fairly ideal for Kier (problem on the fourth is that he isn't Arabic, he just travels allot), Alexander would work for the first and third ones, and Malcolm might work for the third one.

honestly the arabian one can be who you want to be I don't care I just put those ideas of a prince or thief up as ideas it can be a guy that is not from around there I am not really that picky
Are you okay with anthro characters? If yes, let's do the first idea :) if not, the third.

EonRising wrote:
Are you okay with anthro characters? If yes, let's do the first idea :) if not, the third.
Anthro characters? Sorry first time hearing this what is that just so I know
Furries. Animal people :P look at my character Natalia. She's an anthro shark/fox hybrid, for example.

EonRising wrote:
Furries. Animal people :P look at my character Natalia. She's an anthro shark/fox hybrid, for example.
Oh I have heard of furries but Anthro threw me off hmm I never thought of doing something like that for my abuse rp since I many done humans and Emily is human but it would be interesting to intertwin the two
EonRising wrote:
Actually anthro is thing that is part human, so ents (tree people) are anthros as well. However due to growing trend, anthro is genuinely accepted as any part human part animal that isn't considered a furrie.
Furries/humans are put into the same worlds pretty frequently :) but let's do idea one then. Start it whenever you want.

EonRising wrote:
Furries/humans are put into the same worlds pretty frequently :) but let's do idea one then. Start it whenever you want.

Alright I will get it up soon then Xd
Okay :D I'm excited to start

EonRising wrote:
Okay :D I'm excited to start
http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=9781
to be warn it is really long kinda went over bored
That was a great intro :3
You may wanna get a little more creative than just copying and pasting the stuff from her character sheet into it though ^^"

EonRising wrote:
That was a great intro :3
You may wanna get a little more creative than just copying and pasting the stuff from her character sheet into it though ^^"
Yeah was trying not to do that and didn't mean for that to happen I am still trying to make better intros

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for one on one partner :) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus