Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » December Sticker Giveaway Pt 1 (CLOSED)

WdedceF.png
Hello lovely people of RPR! Because of the spirit of FOBETEO 2021, and because of the holidays, and just because I want to, I am hosting a giveaway! But unlike many super generous giveaways here on RPR this will be for physical items so please be prepared that this means you'll need to give out your address if you win!

You see dear lovely people, I just have tooooo many stickers! Far too many to be considered reasonable and they yearn for a new home! So how about it? Will you adopt some stickers this holiday season?

I have several stickers to give away so I’ll be running this raffle several times, each with a new twist. Consider this part ONE! If you don't win this time you can try again next time! As anyone, even past winners, can continue to participate.

Here’s the layout.

Rules!
♡ 1) If you win you must be able to provide a full mailing address. This can be anywhere in the world, to a home or a PO box, anywhere that gets postage but I do need someplace to send it to!
♡ 2) Any underage participants (under 18) must have the permission of their parent or guardian to potentially need to give out their address should they find themselves as the winner! :)
♡ 3) Anonymous character submissions will not be accepted to make things fair for everyone.
♡ 4) I’ll be using a random number roller to pick the winner at 5pm Pacific Time (PT), on Monday the 6th of December At this point I'll announce it here and PM the winner.

How to play!
♡ 1) Each participant must make a post on this thread that tells us what their favorite creature(s) are. It’s not necessary to tell us why you like them but it sure would be fun if you did!
♡ 2) This post grants the poster one (1) ticket into a raffle which will be shown below. If you’ve posted and your name doesn’t show up on the list within 24 hours or by 4PM PT Monday December 6th, please PM me (Kruhee) to let me know.
♡ 3) To gain one (1) extra ticket into the raffle, include a GIF, PNG, JPG, or other image format of your chosen creature(s)!

So the total tickets any one account can have is two (2)!

Here’s the sticker for this raffle! I call it the Love Honk! It's roughly 3.1" x 3.7" inches and printed on water resistant, weather resistant vinyl!
HONK.png

Tickets So Far:
1) MissLumina
2) MissLumina
-
-
-
-
ma26Twy.png
Kruhee Topic Starter

I’ll go first even though I don’t get any tickets for it but it makes for an example lol! My favorite creature is my cat, not cats in general, but MY cat. His name is Teddy and he’s a shadow goblin! He’s there in the morning when I wake up and he’s there in the evening when I go to bed. He loves nothing more than my time and attention and getting raspberries on his velvety soft tummy!

Here’s a picture of him goblining over my old pen pad!
Teddy.png
Here is Cheeto, the comedian cat; I longed to meet him since my coworker told me many stories about how silly he is. Sadly, he died recently, but I managed to save all her photos of him. So here he is looking happy.

gsLV7cX.jpg
Kruhee Topic Starter

Congratulations to our winner MissLumina!!! I'll be PMing you for details to get you your prize! <3 Thanks for playing!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » December Sticker Giveaway Pt 1 (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus