Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dabi and a hero (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Osris

FYI I’m playing a GenderSwap Dabi ^^ meaning dabi is a female
I need a hero OC for this rp to worl

(Warning! A little abuse and gore)
After weeks of being on the run Y/C actually caught Dabi. For a while she was being detained until pros could find out what to do with the female. For that time she had to wear gloves that stopped her from using her quirk, after about 2-5 days of being detained Y/C came into her cell to question Dabi who was sleeping on a small cot on the floor, the girl looked like she had not left in a while, her hair was all in her face and looked messy.
When Y/C took a closer look into Dabis face and moved her hair away from her face she had a lot of deep scars all over her face and even her arms!
Earlier that day you overheard a cop say they found a shock collar chained to her neck.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Daybreak (played by Reithesniper)

This sounds great, I could use daybreak or Kioshi, the most normal out of the two

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dabi and a hero (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus