Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Creepiest/Scariest thing that has happened to you.

Just like the title says just type what happened to you and the next person then has to say what they think about it and then say what happened to them just repeat the process until we get the most chilling story for a camping trip.
one time

i ate a dead squirells brain

it was hanging out of its head from being ran over

I picked the brain up and took it home

I put salt on it

then i put it in my mouth and swallowed

all i could say was

i
h a v e
r e g r e t s
kujiou

Disc, I love you. I really really do, but W H A T-
was it... good?

I once tried to wash my hair in the boy's bathroom, and while doing so, blackish grey water came rushing out. It smelt HORRIBLE. I cried almost instantly and ran to get a teacher. The teacher went to check, going to the exact same faucet before she yelled at me, the water being completely normal.
It happens often to me now, and I'm unsure what this means.
Queenofhearts27557 Topic Starter

Theses next few stories are from friends so be prepared.......

I was in college, living in an apartment next to my best friend. He came over to watch a horror movie. I wish I could remember which one.

Deep into the movie, a ghost appeared in a scene and caused pots and pans to crash. The characters were terrified.

Not two seconds later, all of my pots and pans fell off my fridge and crashed on the floor. My friend and I turned on the lights, stopped the movie, picked up the pots, and never talked about this night again.

An ex tells a story about some friends and him driving down a dark country road after prom or something. It's a long, deserted stretch of road with little light and no houses. Out of nowhere, a cheeseburger hits the windshield. WHERE DID IT COME FROM!?!??!?!

I woke up one day to have eggs and bacon for breakfast, was still tired so decided to take a quick nap. I woke up in the hospital with a huge gash on my tongue and a dislocated shoulder that was cracked in 5 places. The only evidence of anything wrong in my room was some blood in my bed, nothing had moved whatsoever.

My house is about 160 years old. My parents always talk a out how we have ghosts and shit but I've never really given it any consideration, mostly because I don't really believe in stuff like that. Well recently I had my opinions changed. I was having a really shitty day, just one of those ones where for no particular reason the world hates you and you just need to cry it out. I was lying in bed moping like a little bitch and I felt someone rub my back. I thought it was my Mom because it was just a warm soft rub on my shoulder like someone trying to gently wake me up. I turned around to ask me Mom when she got home because I thought I was home alone - but there was no one there. I got the strangest goosebumps and got up and walked around to see if there was anyone there. But nope. No cars in the driveway, doors all locked. Just me. I've never been able to explain it but apparently the ghost in our house is very friendly. TLDR: ghost in my house made me feel better when I was sad.

This next one is long

One night I was driving home from dropping my girlfriend off at her place. We live in separate town, in the same county, about 25 minutes away, they're both country towns and the route between them is just back roads and state routes that cut through cornfields and cattle pastures. As I turn onto the longest stretch of the road, I notice headlights about a mile back. Every time I go over over a hill and back up, they're considerably closer. About five minutes pass and the headlights are filling my rear windshield, probably the closest I've ever been tailgated.

I've lived in the country for my entire life, so I recognize the lights as a Dodge Ram, and considering how lifted they appear to be, probably country boys in a tuned turbo diesel. Meanwhile, I drive a Mitsubishi Evolution, highly modified as well, but I rarely speed -I don't want tickets, for one thing, insurance is bad enough as is...- since I've also hit a deer on this road before.

Anyway, we keep on going and this truck flips on its brights and continuously lays on the horn. It's beginning to freak me out. So, when we reach a passing zone, I slow down to 45 and wave him by. Instead, he gets even closer, now maybe 2-3 feet off of my bumper and lays on the horn. Out of my side mirrors I can just see people hanging out the windows, hooting and hollering and waving objects. So, I speed up to 65 MPH and try to ignore the truck as it speeds up, as well, staying right there on my bumper.

We come down into a small village, population about 150, that has a 40 MPH speed limit and ample passing room. I slow down to 35 and wave the guy by again, not wanting to pull over in the middle of nowhere with a crazy driver on my tail. This time, a beer bottle gets thrown by these guys and smashes in the lane next to me, just behind my window.

Now I'm a bit pissed, so I "brake check" them a bit. The driver backs off initially, but not even 10 seconds later is back on my tail, lights on, horn blaring, and more objects being thrown (dip tins, beer bottles, general refuse). Seeing that that won't work, I light up the throttle and accelerate out of there. I can hear the truck's turbo spooling behind me and suddenly notice him picking up speed, so I was right that it was a turbo diesel.

There's a really twisty, curvy section of wooded area coming into my town, lots of deer in those woods, as well as other wildlife, so I don't feel safe going too fast when we get into this area. I slow down to just under speed limit, all the while keeping a decent speed during the turns so that the truck can't be too close. I've got AWD and a low center of gravity, as well as a decent amount of road track experience, so I keep well ahead of him.

But, as you come out of the curves, the road flattens and straightens into a two mile long straight before a few final curves into my town. I'm going about 75 when this guy flies by me, switches over with about a car length between us and slams on his brakes. Anticipating this, because I've seen enough road rage videos on Youtube, I brake, downshift, and floor it, swiftly speeding by as his truck tried to turn into my lane to cut me off. I get my phone out and call 911 as I'm driving into town and alert them, I also alert a friend of mine who runs a bar in town. He was in the IDF for four years and did tours in Yemen, Serbia, Israel, and other Middle Eastern countries. His bar is closer than my apartment, and he's a good friend who can fight with the best of them, so I tell him the situation and he says he'll be waiting at the bar and to park right up front.

As we come into town, there's a red light with a moderately busy intersection. It's night, maybe 11:00, but it's a college town, so I'm not willing to run it. I stop, constantly watching my mirrors, and so does the truck. All four doors open (extended cab, Dodge Ram with a Cummins Turbodiesel, I know my shit) and the occupants jump out and run toward my car. Having none of this, I floor it through the red light and make my way to the bar. As I get out, my bar owner friend and a few of his door staff are out there. The truck rumbles by about two minutes later, but doesn't stop. I've not seen it since.

To this day, I don't know what I did to draw the ire of that truck, or why it followed so closely. Maybe they occupants just hated imports, but I've never gotten hate like that before, nor am I a street racer, just an auto enthusiast who got scared.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Creepiest/Scariest thing that has happened to you.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus