Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Brain and Brawn: A platonic zombie apoca (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tiff_the_Odd Topic Starter

FrostWolf wrote:
I love this!! I've done longer replies before so this is right up my alley. The only problem is I don't roleplay as a guy so is there any way we can change it up to fit a female character?? I was thinking maybe they adopted a kid but it's up to you since it's your roleplay.

I do want to keep the character male due to personal issues I have since the relationship is parental and anything with mother figures makes me sad due to my own past.
Tiff_the_Odd wrote:
FrostWolf wrote:
I love this!! I've done longer replies before so this is right up my alley. The only problem is I don't roleplay as a guy so is there any way we can change it up to fit a female character?? I was thinking maybe they adopted a kid but it's up to you since it's your roleplay.

I do want to keep the character male due to personal issues I have since the relationship is parental and anything with mother figures makes me sad due to my own past.

Understandable, I have struggled in my past which is why I prefer rping with another male character myself and plaything the female. You'll find someone that's interested I'm sure.

Bump

Bump
scare

can I try this?

scarellett wrote:
can I try this?

Yeah, just PM me!

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Brain and Brawn: A platonic zombie apoca (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus