Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure with Jirachi RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jirachi, the wish maker (played by Tor-Nithal)

You have been waiting. For a long while. Checking every few days on that mountain. All for that Mythical pokemon, the Wish Maker, Jirachi. Patiently, you have waited. Waiting for it to awake. Waiting for it to animate from it's thousand year slumber. FInally after what felt like years, Jirachi has awoken. You, after climbing it mountain countless times for it, know your worthy of a wish from this mythical being. And you know your wish, to have it come with you on a journey. You have been alone for a while, with this being your only goal for a long time. Now it is here, now you can get you wish. But the question is? How do you ask for you wish?

Jirachi has awoken. This RP will take place in the Mystery Dungeons Universe, but not following the games in terms of plot. This adventure can be in the normal Pokémon sense, anthro, or Gijinka; But mind that I haven't tried anthing with Gijinka's yet, so I might be a bit off with them, but I do want to try it if that's the direction you want to go .If you're interested reply here so discuses how you want to start this, once we have that figured we can begin is Private Messages

Also while I do kind of seek romance out of this, nothing 18+.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Helloo!! Ive been attracted back to the pokemon world and Im open to RP :D
I wanted to make some wholesome pokemon x trainer friendship, or have two trainers exploring the world together n.n
Maybe pokemons only? I dont know jajaja Im open to come up with a plot.
Jirachi, the wish maker (played by Tor-Nithal) Topic Starter

Astro-Rey wrote:
Helloo!! Ive been attracted back to the pokemon world and Im open to RP :D
I wanted to make some wholesome pokemon x trainer friendship, or have two trainers exploring the world together n.n
Maybe pokemons only? I dont know jajaja Im open to come up with a plot.

Hello friend. I'm glad you would like to rp with me. I know there aren't many pokemon based rps which is sad, but I working on trying to get more comfortable with Rping in general then I'll be adding more to the roster. If you want to do this in the normal pokemon setting, I don't mind but my main interest is in the Mystery Dungeons series (pokemon only). As for plot, I normally just have the character's interact for a bit before adding a plot to the story.
Hey im open to this if your trying, I'm doing gijinkas but i can do trainers as well if thats what you perfer.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Adventure with Jirachi RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus