Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Skyrim, X-men, or other fantasy rp partn (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I would love to have some long-term partners for rps, or active groups or threads that I can join in on :) I don't have them up yet, but I will soon be adding an orc and a familiar/black cat to my list of characters. Skyrim and X-men are ideas for themes I like... I also like general fantasy of all kinds of different themes.

If there is already something going I can join that is great, or if you want to do something 1 on 1 or want to start a new thread or group with me, that's cool, too! I love the group feature but after browsing a bit I couldn't find any active places that caught my eye. If you have one I may have missed, though, I'll look at it, too!
iv been wanting an X-men RP for ages!
Wooby Topic Starter

Me, too! :) would you be more interested in a 1on1 thing or a thread where many can play?
one on one since we can play NPC's to most of the time more than just two people gets annoying .
Wooby Topic Starter

I like both ways lol so sounds good to me! I'll note you!

I am still open to playing other games at the same time so anyone else is free to post here or message me.
*Raises hand for a Skyrim RP*
What were you thinkin exactly? :3
Wooby Topic Starter

Well I was really wanting to play my male orc character for a skyrim rp :3 He's your basic cut first, ask later kinda guy with the token crappy orc attitude. I don't really have a set story line yet, but I could come up with one based on the character(s) he would be playing with.
If any of you are interested, we've got a RP group on Furcadia named Mutant Exodus. We've been RPing X-Men and Marvel based storylines for over ten years, and right now we're re-working everything a little bit to bring in a few new members and make it easier for new people to get integrated into our RP. We usually do group stuff, but one to one RPs are common, and when we've got enough people around, we usually host big fancy battle RPs. We're currently working on a new map which will be more focused on the 'mutant school' idea, but we'll be incorporating a small city area and a few other surprises to offer a bunch of different RP settings.

Feel free to stop by if any of you are interested. Keep in mind, we're in a bit of a lull at the moment but members are slowly waking up after the winter and we usually get pretty busy (around 20 - 30 active members every summer), and February is usually when business picks up. I know Furcadia may not be everyones cup of tea, but considering it provides half-decent visuals, it's a really nice program for formatting. We've also got some custom avatars set up if the furry thing puts you off.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop a message to let you guys know. If you've been wanting some Marvel/X-Men based RP, we'll be around!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Skyrim, X-men, or other fantasy rp partn (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus