Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) Assign a role to the character above you

Hm. I do commend your leadership. Would you wish to become partners?
Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

I don't know much about your inner workings, but you remind me of one my old gang leader. I can see you as a demon mafia boss. You'd also fit perfectly in a comic book I once read! You have a perfect villain origin story.
Aedgar Stannen (played by Tyranoth)

Much as all youths in holds loyal to House Stannen you will be expected to make the heorudreór or sword-tax. You would serve as squire, scout or militia depending on the aptitude displayed, your bloodline and the testimony of a witness as to your character and fortitude.

The lowliest serve as little more than servants who are offered something akin to an education, learning a trade and being housed and fed at their lords expense in return for their services and are bound by oath to answer a call to arms.

After a term between two and five years, they may choose to become part of the ferræden either joining a tradesguild or the military proper or they may earn keep of a tract of land and be provided tools and animals to return to peasant life.

Naturally, the rewards rival the degree of service. This is the societal culture and norm of the isles, having come away from simple feudalism following reform.
Dante (played by FictionDragonborn)

Wow, I'm quite Impressed! You could be my weaponsmith.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) Assign a role to the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus