Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tread Lightly (CLOSED Oblivion RP)

Ath'vesu (played by Legion)

Got off the horse once Dust led them over to the ledge and he would grunt softly using a hand to steady himself with the horse. Great, this turned out to be a great plan of his right now, getting hurt before he could even come across the man he was hunting. He would move then when she guided him to the edge and he would sit with a sigh looking out into the night. The sigh was heavy, thought filled because he was not sure what to do.

"I.........don't know."

He stated after a bit then glanced over at her.

"You saved my life, I am not ungrateful and I owe you for that. But your friend still killed mine so you can't expect me to just let that go can you?"

Of course she could and while he spoke, if she was observent to his tone, she may come across the fact he was very unsure and he picked his words carefully also likely willing to listen to anything she said? As of right now though he left her hands untied because he knew he wouldn't be able to watch and defend by himself at this point in time.

The bosmer turned his attention out to the area once more scanning the place with a frown. Who attacked them? WHere they following them? At that thought the bosmer tightened his grip upon the bow and sighed once more. Now would likely be the best time to change the mans course though.

((aww im sorry to see you go! it was fun Dakari!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tread Lightly (CLOSED Oblivion RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus