Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tread Lightly (CLOSED Oblivion RP)

Miwahdu (played by Sanne) Topic Starter

((Sorry for the MIA, this topic kind of slipped my mind in all of the madness! I may not be able to keep up with the RP this way, I'm sorry to be a disappointment with this. :( This is my first forum group RP and it's so different from my regular RPing in Furc that I put off my post for a day with the intention of posting later, then forgot about it. (I also didn't get a notification of Gabriel's post o.O I wonder if I missed more) Group RP might not be my thing at all, at least not on forums. I apologize for not leaving a note here, that's somewhat in poor taste considering my rules. I was really, really looking forward to getting this going but it's not what I was hoping for, and that simply has to do with the way forum RP works for a group of people, not with you guys as RPers or your characters!

If you like you can use Miwahdu as a NPC to work the plot, or move the RP to a new thread for yourselves, but I'm going to have to withdraw. Again, sorry to be a disappointment, I didn't intend for this...))
Astarill (played by Pyrroglaux)

(((OOC: Sorry for the double post! Dunno what happened there! XC )))

(((OOC: We could try to have Miwahdu tell Ath'Vesu some cryptic hint as to the plot, preferably which would lead him to the Waterfront, as that's where pretty much the rest of the characters are, and dieblues's character can follow Ath out of curiosity, or whatever. Dunno what the cryptic hint would be. Maybe Miwahdu's just asking Ath about the Altmer that was mentioned in her second post, perhaps Ath can't help her, or perhaps he did hear of the Altmer, but didn't tell her, and then investigates on his own after Miwahdu has walked off? Or perhaps my character happens to look a bit like the targeted Altmer, and confusion ensues? Or we could just stop, since the RP was supposed to kinda revolve around Miwahdu in the first place.)))

(((I think it's reasonable to assume we could continue with the 'Altmer thief that looks like Astarill' idea, then, given as how three people seem to be in favour of it already. We just need some DB assassins, then. We could make them NPCs and control them as such, or perhaps Dakari could eventually be informed about things and take over Miwahdu's role? Either way, it seems that this could work! *is always happy if there seems to be hope to save a roleplay from a slow death of inactivity* XD More suggestions are welcome too, of course!)))

(((Well then, if nobody else has any input, I guess it's your turn, Ath! If you don't know exactly how to go from here, I guess we should take OOC talk concerning your upcoming post to PMs because this thread has become cluttered enough with OOC messages. XD)))

(((OOC: No worries. I do that all the time too. XD But you can change it through "Edit")))
Ath'vesu (played by Legion)

(((( OOC: October 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th i will not be able to post anything. I will be gone those four days due to military training this month. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause!)))

(((OOC:*edited post because it is no longer necessary* XD No problem! Happens to everyone. ;) )))

(((OOC: Then it seems we're all in favour of this idea! Go ahead, Kir! XD )))

(((OOC: I think it's up to Quillweave to decide whether or not her character is able to realistically pull off a difficult spell and what the exact consequences of failure should be.

I only ask that if we go through with this idea, players will PM the player of the character's body their character resides in before making any assumptions about that body. If I understand Merela correctly, Astarill and Dakari will switch bodies, and Ath and Dust will switch bodies, so it is important that I work together well with Merela, and that silver_wolf and Quillweave work together well. If everyone agrees that that's not a problem, then I'd say we are more than capable of pulling our characters through this ordeal and end up with some interesting character development.

However, since it's Quillweave's spell: if it's not realistic to her that the three non-crazy characters survive the ordeal without going mad, we can't go through with this, because I personally do not consent to madness and Sheogorath-cultism in Astarill's character development.)))
Leyx (played by dieblues)

(( OOC: I haven't been on RPR in quite some time. I just recently got back on. Do you guys mind if I rejoin? ))
Leyx (played by dieblues)

(( OOC: Alright. Thanks for letting me know though. :) ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tread Lightly (CLOSED Oblivion RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus