Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Immortal soon to be prince looking for a (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

Kurai has been forced to look for someone in the mortal world ever since his mother made him want to be part of the Royalty in his family so his father listened to her and made his only child look for a mortal to love.

Kurai is forced to live in the mortal world to blend in with the humans the only thing that’s different about him is he has a pet Cerberus as a guardian.

Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Hmmm, this would be great fun with pan! He’s a lost prince, and a good x bad plot might be good!
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(Sure just a question is he human?)
( he’s elf, but can be human if needed)

(That works if he’s an elf)
hi!i would be more than happy to do that with my OC evan! he's not on this site yet tho, sadly

(That’s fine when he is up on the site I can start a small roleplay since I want to try a small group roleplay)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Immortal soon to be prince looking for a (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus