Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mha roleplay idea (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Osris

So I’ll be playing Eri, Ocs are allowed but I would prefer a canon. Like Deku, Eraser head, or one of the third years. Mabye even one of the students that where in that fight. I’m pretty open.
Here’s the starter I was thinking but we can talk about a different one.
May be played one on one or in a small group, or even Both.

The girl cried quietly in her cell/bedroom. She was sick of being tested on and her blood being used to make quirk canceling bullets. She hated it a lot, she was bleeding through her bandages. That’s when Overhaul came in and sighed, he slowly picked her up and took her to get ready for another test, that’s when she had an idea. She bit him and ran off quickly to the exit, happy she mad it she kept running in the city to find someplace safe. She ran into Y/N by mistake. She fell and fainted, she was pretty weak all ready, so it was hard for her to stay fully awake.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 100%
The RP is entirely based around combat and nothing else, such as an arena where nothing else happens.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello!
Osris Topic Starter

GayFrog87 wrote:
Hello!

Hello.
I love MHA and definitely interested :)
Osris Topic Starter

BlackSpades28 wrote:
I love MHA and definitely interested :)

Pm me!
I'd love to do some mha
Osris Topic Starter

UnicornGod wrote:
I'd love to do some mha

Pm me ^^

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mha roleplay idea (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus