Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lonely Swordsman (introduction rp)

Koga moves through the forest quietly nichirin drawn but down at his side. Night has fallen so all the demons are out and about in the forest, Koga follows a specific trail a scent of blood. As the scent grows stronger a demon comes into view, it's feeding off the corpse of a dead human. Koga sighs feeling sorry for the person then looks to the demon and whistles to grab it's attention and it turns towards him. He watches as the demon gets up and starts rushing him as fast it can and he just watches with a blank stare. "Total concentration, water breathing eleventh form, Dead Calm" The demon leaps from the ground at him and as soon as he comes within range is immediately cut down and Koga is walking passed the demon as it slowly turns to ash. He swings his nichirin down removing the blood "No cure for fools." he says as he makes his way to the human corpse and kneels down. "I'm sorry you had to go like this, nobody deserves a death this inhumane." The ground starts shaking and he stands up and a massive demon with tentacle comes up from behind and he looks back "water breathing fourth form" he swings around dashing at the demon and it sends it's tentacles after him but he dodges through like a flowing river and slices through the demon in the same motions "Striking tide." the demon splits into several pieces and starts turning to ash. "Though it's not your fault either." he says looking at the demon as it turns to ash "It's not your fault you're this way. I'm sorry this happened to you." he sheathes his nichirin then moves on from the location.
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

She had been walking in the town in joying the sights and sounds, she was taking a brief break from her travels as the sun had set. She wandered around, going wherever her feet would take her. Her katana hidden in the folds of her clothes as she enjoyed a apple she had brought with her. A sudden sound caught her attention as she made her way threw the streets of the town, she had arrived to the site of the noise but didn’t see the source of the sound.

She continued walking threw the city, her dark blue outfit with small crescent moons, that were silver in color blended in to the shadows creating an illusion of a flowing shadow. She made her way to the woods as she left the town, pulling a mask over her mouth as she walked.
Koga Takatsune (played by UnicornGod) Topic Starter

Koga notices a strange looking thread as he walks through the forest and investigates it. As he approaches it his eyes widen as he ducks and several threads close in right over him. He stands up drawing is nichirin and slices them to pieces then stands up taking in a deep breath then looks upwards seeing a demon standing on threads. "Well hello there." Koga says and notices his eye says 'Lower Fifth' "I'd like you to get out of my forest." the demon responds "over my dead body." Koga says readying his nichirin. "I can arrange that. Father please remove him." "Father?" a demon comes flying out of nowhere and hits Koga straight into a tree. "Oh him." he says coughing up a little blood as he lays there on the ground.

The sudden noise caught her attention as she made her way to the source, she felt slightly surprised to see him. The demons however didn’t surprise her at all, what caught her eyes was the word in the smaller demons eye. Her hand drifted to her sword as she silently drew her weapon and looked at the demons. Another noise caught her attention as she knew there were others in the forest, it would be best to get the man out of here quickly.

“First form, Dark Moon-Evening Palace.” She went for the lower moon, knowing it would be wiser to get him out of the way while he was distracted by the other.

Koga stood up taking in a deep breath and grabbed his nichirin holding it shaking. The demon notices the girl and surrounds her with threads immediately trying to keep her back. Koga tried to gather himself and notice the person trying to assist "Don't it's too dangerous! Just get out of here!" The other demon comes towards Koga again and he collects himself and stand up straight taking a deep breath "Total concentration water breathing fifth form, blessed rain after the drought." he changes grip on his nichirin and spins around the demon while slicing the demons throat removing it's head almost instantly. Koga holds his side knowing he shouldn't push to hard but he needs to save that girl. "This is gonna hurt a lot what a pain in my ass." he says as he changes grip "water breathing tenth form constant flux" he dashes forward flinching from the pain but keeps up his rotations to get his strength back up. The demon notices and gets annoyed and tries his threads but Koga cuts through them with ease and keeps going.

She looks irritated as the threads surround her, shifting her attack to cut them so they didn’t surround her. She then kept backwards quickly evading the strings as she saw him charge towards the demon citing his strings with ease. Her ears told her that this form was causing him pain, as the constant shift in his breathing was no doubt putting pressure on his lungs. She desires against rolling her eyes as she needs to keep them on the strings. “I’ll deal with the strings, you kill it.” She says adjusting her pose and taking a deep breath, “3rd form, Loathsome Moon- Chains.” Her attack shredded the strings in her way.

The demon notices my form change observing it closely "A form that gets stronger with each rotation, this could be worrisome. The girl on the other hand is a problem as well, I need to get rid of both of them immediately." the threads are coated in blood and surround the two once more. "Blood Demon Art Cutting Thread Cage." Koga hits a thread but his sword can't cut it "Not enough rotations and I can't create any more with this limited space. I have to think of something and fast but what?" Koga says to himself as he quickly backs off thinking of this options not entirely sure if even the eleventh form can save him right now. As he does so the threads close in faster and he tries avoiding them getting cut in the process. "Damn it! I can't move with this limited space! No relax control your breathing, there's another person here. You can't quit now, you have to find away to get through this!" He closes his eyes thinking for a moment and the demon notices "So you've accepted your fate, then farewell to you." he pulls his arm back closing the threads in faster.

She continues with her form, and grits her teeth when the blades stopped cutting the string. She looks around and the cage made out of string and breaths gently clearing her mind, then closes her eyes until they snap back open. “3rd From, Loathsome Moon- Chains.” She continues slashing yawing her sword to form and arc around her as the crescent moons grow in number after each attack, finally they break threw the strings ha an aim at the lower moons neck. Spinning rapidly as she wasn’t slowing in her attacks.

The Kizuki jumps back sending more threads towards Jessica and keeps moving back to keep the distance and keeps making more threads to slow her down. After a moment Koga opens his eyes, filled with hatred and rage. He lets out a long breath and his nichirin ignites "Hinokami Kagura!" he makes a half spin with his blade and cuts through the threads "dance!" he starts dashing forward slicing through the threads nothing holding him back. The Kizuki looks in his direction "how!?" he starts making even more threads but Koga keeps cutting through them and lets out a war cry as he does so forcing the Kizuki to retreat further as he gives chase. "YOU'RE DEAD! YOU'RE ****ING DEAD!" Koga shouts through his bloodlust rage. As he draws closer to the Kizuki in chase a thread is connected from this blade to the Kizuki's neck and he thinks to himself "The opening thread! It's time to end this once and for all." He jumps spinning in the air like a missile then lands sliding forward. Koga takes his blade cutting through the threads hitting his neck and goes for the decapitation. And his head is removed, after Koga stops in his tracks breathing heavily then falls back looking at the sky breathing heavily. While he does so the smell of blood fills the air but it wasn't turning to ash and he propped himself up on his elbows seeing the Kizuki still alive with his head attached to threads. "No, it's not possible! You should be dead!"

She had appeared behind the demon and cut off the last few strings attached to its head, with her sword and sheathed it as the demon crumbled away. She then looked down at Koga, "Its was a lower moon, you should have expected it to be much more difficult than a normal demon." She did not think it was wise he tried to take on the demons alone, if more foolish that he had lost himself to his anger.

"Wow sherlock, did Watson help ya with that one?" Koga says laying back taking slow deep breaths as he relaxes. After a few moments he rises stretching himself a bit "appreciate the back up however, it was nice of you to join in. Who are you anyway?" Koga says looking to the strange new figure with a sword.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Lonely Swordsman (introduction rp)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus